Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Virtual Stacks Bug
I'm having this issue with my familiars tab. It works if I try and send one or two at a time, but not if I've selected more than that. It stopped working when I turned on virtual stacks (nothing I was selecting had a stack) and it resumed working properly upon turning off the virtual stack option.
I'm having this issue with my familiars tab. It works if I try and send one or two at a time, but not if I've selected more than that. It stopped working when I turned on virtual stacks (nothing I was selecting had a stack) and it resumed working properly upon turning off the virtual stack option.
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
@skyhillian

When you say it works when you send one or two at a time, where are you sending them? Or, put another way, what button or link are you clicking that is resulting in the problem? Do you get an error message?
@skyhillian

When you say it works when you send one or two at a time, where are you sending them? Or, put another way, what button or link are you clicking that is resulting in the problem? Do you get an error message?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

If I chose two familiars to send to my vault it would complete the action perfectly, but any more than that essentially acted like I refreshed the page even though I had the "sent to your vault" confirmation message pop up.
@Mutron

If I chose two familiars to send to my vault it would complete the action perfectly, but any more than that essentially acted like I refreshed the page even though I had the "sent to your vault" confirmation message pop up.
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif