Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Pretty 20+ free or cheap dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Okay!!! @stormytehcat11 I can pay with gems now but if you prefer treasure I’m still pending a trade to get more
Okay!!! @stormytehcat11 I can pay with gems now but if you prefer treasure I’m still pending a trade to get more
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
Hi! I'm looking at Bronze on the nursery tab but I don't know what's a good offer because I'm back to Flight Rising after uh, 4 years? Haha. What would you ask for him?
Hi! I'm looking at Bronze on the nursery tab but I don't know what's a good offer because I'm back to Flight Rising after uh, 4 years? Haha. What would you ask for him?
@TeenyMallow
Ah I know the feeling. 8kt/g seem good to you?
@TeenyMallow
Ah I know the feeling. 8kt/g seem good to you?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
That sounds just fine :) (That means 8000 treasure, right?)
That sounds just fine :) (That means 8000 treasure, right?)
@TeenyMallow
Yep! I'll send him your way.
@TeenyMallow
Yep! I'll send him your way.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Would you do 15g for this lady? Please let me know if that is too low! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34861565][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/348616/34861565_350.png[/img][/url]
Would you do 15g for this lady? Please let me know if that is too low!
34861565_350.png
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz
She is level seven so I'll sell her for 20g. Sound good?
@Novawaltz
She is level seven so I'll sell her for 20g. Sound good?

Thats good! Do you mind starting the cr? c':
Thats good! Do you mind starting the cr? c':
XhX36wg.png
I'd like Misty (Forest Floor p.2), Ardere (FF p.1) and/or Kiawa (FF p.1)
Unfortunately, I'm probably not having enough space/currency for all, may I know the price you'd sell them for?
I'd like Misty (Forest Floor p.2), Ardere (FF p.1) and/or Kiawa (FF p.1)
Unfortunately, I'm probably not having enough space/currency for all, may I know the price you'd sell them for?
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png48XklwD.png
@Nyxatoria
Misty is free, Ardere is at least 20kt/g. Kiawa I will only sell to a high bid since she's special.
@Nyxatoria
Misty is free, Ardere is at least 20kt/g. Kiawa I will only sell to a high bid since she's special.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9