Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vista keeps deactivating.
1 2
After today's update my forum vista keeps disappearing. At first i thought that the picture doesn't load, but when i checked vista settings, i saw that i indeed have no active vista. 4 times already.
After today's update my forum vista keeps disappearing. At first i thought that the picture doesn't load, but when i checked vista settings, i saw that i indeed have no active vista. 4 times already.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
upd: as i notice on forums, many people have this problem. amount of old and active players running around with no vista increased :)
upd: as i notice on forums, many people have this problem. amount of old and active players running around with no vista increased :)
FR+10
Thank you for the report @tmplr

Are you applying new vistas to your account from the hoard when this happens?

When you say your vista keeps "disappearing" do you mean that it's removed from being your active vista and nothing is put in its place? Or does the newly applied vista become your active vista?
Thank you for the report @tmplr

Are you applying new vistas to your account from the hoard when this happens?

When you say your vista keeps "disappearing" do you mean that it's removed from being your active vista and nothing is put in its place? Or does the newly applied vista become your active vista?
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora yeah, it keeps being removed from being active. i don't apply new vistas now (and did not for a long time), i just message on forums, and vista keeps setting to none every few messages (or maybe a few minutes, i couldn't see a consistency yet), so i just keep setting the same vista (Boreal Wood) over and over again from account settings when it sets to none. :) (i hope what i say makes sense, i'm not a native english speaker) upd: to be more specfic, when i see i have no vista, i go to account settings and see this [img]https://static.diary.ru/userdir/3/3/9/1/3391310/86925949.png[/img]
@Kaepora

yeah, it keeps being removed from being active. i don't apply new vistas now (and did not for a long time), i just message on forums, and vista keeps setting to none every few messages (or maybe a few minutes, i couldn't see a consistency yet), so i just keep setting the same vista (Boreal Wood) over and over again from account settings when it sets to none. :)

(i hope what i say makes sense, i'm not a native english speaker)

upd:

to be more specfic, when i see i have no vista, i go to account settings and see this
86925949.png
FR+10
Thanks @tmplr

The cause of the bug has been found and a fix is in the works. Until the fix is live, your vistas may get reset a few more times, my apologies.
Thanks @tmplr

The cause of the bug has been found and a fix is in the works. Until the fix is live, your vistas may get reset a few more times, my apologies.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora thank you for the fast response!

that's absolutely okay and undestandable. you released a major update, it's natural that it will need a few fixes here and there, we're too happy about the update to be upset about minor inconveniences :)
@Kaepora thank you for the fast response!

that's absolutely okay and undestandable. you released a major update, it's natural that it will need a few fixes here and there, we're too happy about the update to be upset about minor inconveniences :)
FR+10
@tmplr this should now be fixed! If your vista was deactivated again, one last re-activation should be all you need. Thank you! [b]Site Status[/b] [quote]We've identified and fixed a bug that affected forum vistas. This bug automatically deactivated a player's chosen vista, regardless of vista use or log-in status, but did not delete it. If your forum vista was deactivated by this bug, you can re-activate it through your Account Settings.[/quote]
@tmplr this should now be fixed!

If your vista was deactivated again, one last re-activation should be all you need. Thank you!

Site Status
Quote:
We've identified and fixed a bug that affected forum vistas. This bug automatically deactivated a player's chosen vista, regardless of vista use or log-in status, but did not delete it. If your forum vista was deactivated by this bug, you can re-activate it through your Account Settings.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Thank you for this, the same thing happened to me today and I thought that I was just not hitting save and started to question myself after I noticed it happened 3 times.. So glad I'm not the only one. Thank you for fixing it!
Thank you for this, the same thing happened to me today and I thought that I was just not hitting save and started to question myself after I noticed it happened 3 times.. So glad I'm not the only one. Thank you for fixing it!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
How do you put on a vista?
How do you put on a vista?
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
this happened to me yesterday as well. I'm glad it's fixed.
this happened to me yesterday as well. I'm glad it's fixed.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
1 2