Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard Stack Sizes Skins
Soo,,
The stack sizes for skins seem to be,, useless and bugged

Any - just like the partial stack
Full Stack - None
Partial Stack - All skins
Single Item - Won't load

Soo,,
The stack sizes for skins seem to be,, useless and bugged

Any - just like the partial stack
Full Stack - None
Partial Stack - All skins
Single Item - Won't load

Hi @Forumsdackel

What does it show you when it doesn't load? Does it give you any kind of an error? If you happen to be able to take a screenshot that would be helpful but otherwise a description will help.

Currently the single/partial/full options for that filter refer to stacks of quantity 1, 2-98, and 99, but it shouldn't stop loading no matter what you select, unless of course you have none that match that filter.

Thanks!
Hi @Forumsdackel

What does it show you when it doesn't load? Does it give you any kind of an error? If you happen to be able to take a screenshot that would be helpful but otherwise a description will help.

Currently the single/partial/full options for that filter refer to stacks of quantity 1, 2-98, and 99, but it shouldn't stop loading no matter what you select, unless of course you have none that match that filter.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2020-10-22 07:21:05" ] Hi @Forumsdackel What does it show you when it doesn't load? Does it give you any kind of an error? If you happen to be able to take a screenshot that would be helpful but otherwise a description will help. Currently the single/partial/full options for that filter refer to stacks of quantity 1, 2-98, and 99, but it shouldn't stop loading no matter what you select, unless of course you have none that match that filter. Thanks! [/quote] It just gives me the loading circle anmiation and nothing more, even after a few minutes of loading. It's only the 'single item' option in the skins! I still think the stack filters are a bit useless for skins, as they can be just one of each!
Mutron wrote on 2020-10-22 07:21:05:
Hi @Forumsdackel

Thanks!
It just gives me the loading circle anmiation and nothing more, even after a few minutes of loading.
It's only the 'single item' option in the skins!
I still think the stack filters are a bit useless for skins, as they can be just one of each!
Hi @Forumsdackel

We will look into this, thanks for the report! Do you happen to have any other filters active or just the single stack one?

I have taken the feedback regarding stack filters on the skin tab back to the team.
Hi @Forumsdackel

We will look into this, thanks for the report! Do you happen to have any other filters active or just the single stack one?

I have taken the feedback regarding stack filters on the skin tab back to the team.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron
It's the default settings paired with the 'Virtual Stacks On' setting.
Just tried it without the virtual stacks and there it's working!
@Mutron
It's the default settings paired with the 'Virtual Stacks On' setting.
Just tried it without the virtual stacks and there it's working!