Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hoard revamp tomorrow
1 2 3 4 5 6
omg I'd finally be able to open chests 10 at a time I won't have to suffer opening 50+ Rusted Treasure Chests this Christmas
omg I'd finally be able to open chests 10 at a time I won't have to suffer opening 50+ Rusted Treasure Chests this Christmas
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I keep forgetting about it! Can't wait though! Going through chests is going to be soo much easier! Hopefully finding items is going to be easier too!
I keep forgetting about it! Can't wait though! Going through chests is going to be soo much easier! Hopefully finding items is going to be easier too!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
Not sure how I'm going to use it, especially since I recently hoardsold like half of my stuff, but I always like updates.
Not sure how I'm going to use it, especially since I recently hoardsold like half of my stuff, but I always like updates.
Really excited because I can now hoardsell stuff without looking every item up to make sure I'm not yeeting potential money into the void.
Really excited because I can now hoardsell stuff without looking every item up to make sure I'm not yeeting potential money into the void.
WEtoEVH.png
I'll finally know what to save.....without having to find a guide........bliss......
I'll finally know what to save.....without having to find a guide........bliss......
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh gosh I forgot that it had a date. When we got the original announcement I hunkered down and entered Patience Mode and was prepared to be hunkered down for a very long time... I have to admit I am fond of the occasional announcement that's, I'm guessing, very close to being 100% developed. Especially something as useful as this. I'm excited.. maybe too excited because now I want to stay home from my day trip to mess with the update :P
Oh gosh I forgot that it had a date. When we got the original announcement I hunkered down and entered Patience Mode and was prepared to be hunkered down for a very long time... I have to admit I am fond of the occasional announcement that's, I'm guessing, very close to being 100% developed. Especially something as useful as this. I'm excited.. maybe too excited because now I want to stay home from my day trip to mess with the update :P
Totally looking forward to it :D
Totally looking forward to it :D
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Hype!!!
Hype!!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[center]All aboard the hype train [img]https://i.imgur.com/T3nCDzv.gif[/img] But i'm still salty I wasted a couple hours opening 2000+ chests like a couple days before the revamp was announced. I could have saved my mouse and wrist so many clicks haha
All aboard the hype train
T3nCDzv.gif

But i'm still salty I wasted a couple hours opening 2000+ chests like a couple days before the revamp was announced. I could have saved my mouse and wrist so many clicks haha
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6