Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what trinkets/mats do you hoard?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I hoard the following currently. [item=Leopard Needletooth] [item=Broken Bottle] [item=Half-Moon Spectacles] [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] [item=Furry Icewarden Puppet] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture]
I hoard the following currently.

Leopard Needletooth Broken Bottle Half-Moon Spectacles Shattered Reading Spectacles Forgotten Poet's Tools Furry Icewarden Puppet Icewarden Ice Sculpture
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
[quote name="@miunizee" date="2020-06-17 09:26:38" ] baldwin [img]https://i.imgur.com/zac5oP9.png[/img] [/quote] how do you hoardsell...
@miunizee wrote on 2020-06-17 09:26:38:
baldwin
zac5oP9.png
how do you hoardsell...
Uq1cq4S.png
[item=springfoot poult][item=tattertail chick][item=scroll case][item=nocturne puppet][item=windsinger painted vase]
Springfoot Poult Tattertail Chick Scroll Case Nocturne Puppet Windsinger Painted Vase
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[item=smooth pebbles] [item=round pebbles] [b][size=5]Rocks[/size][/b]
Smooth Pebbles Round Pebbles

Rocks
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Hematite Magnetite

I still cannot enter the Shifting Expanse. I'm wanted in all the regions and I do not know what the Stormcatcher would do to me.
2LHRMay.png
[item=traveler's runestone][item=dire claw pelt][item=sparksylph husk][item=labradorite][item=fulgurite][item=pale lightning glass][item=ashen lightning glass][item=labradorite][item=raw jade][item=raw lapis lazuli][item=dried flowers][item=malachite agate][item=forgotten crown][item=void loop][item=leon mask][item=charged tungsten] if it's blue or green, I Want It
Traveler's Runestone Dire Claw Pelt Sparksylph Husk Labradorite Fulgurite Pale Lightning Glass Ashen Lightning Glass Labradorite Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Dried Flowers Malachite Agate Forgotten Crown Void Loop Leon Mask Charged Tungsten

if it's blue or green, I Want It
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I hoard Sacridites for lore reasons. [item=Sacridite] [item=Impure Sacridite] [item=Depleted Sacridite] Also, the black Hainu collars. For reasons. [item=Black Hainu Collar]
I hoard Sacridites for lore reasons.
Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite

Also, the black Hainu collars. For reasons.
Black Hainu Collar
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Despairing i go page by page starting from the latest, obviously skipping the baldwin mats that i will never sell
@Despairing i go page by page starting from the latest, obviously skipping the baldwin mats that i will never sell
xu8NiU0.png
I hoard Sacridites too! [item=Sacridite][item=Impure Sacridite][item=Depleted Sacridite]
I hoard Sacridites too!

Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite
[item=Labradorite][item=Flatback Sea Turtle][item=Leatherback Sea Turtle] I used to collect all of the festival chests but then life got too busy to Coli grind through the festivals and the drop rates when gathering seemed to plummet. Gave up on those, but I still have ten pages or so in my vault.
Labradorite Flatback Sea Turtle Leatherback Sea Turtle

I used to collect all of the festival chests but then life got too busy to Coli grind through the festivals and the drop rates when gathering seemed to plummet. Gave up on those, but I still have ten pages or so in my vault.
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7