Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Six years of dragons!
1 2
my first update was tomo being added to trading post
my first update was tomo being added to trading post
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I joined in late 2017ish? There were still registration windows for a little while there. Honestly I can't recall the first big update I saw.
I joined in late 2017ish? There were still registration windows for a little while there. Honestly I can't recall the first big update I saw.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Yeah, registration windows were definitely still a thing when I joined. I remember old CRs, where we didn't have one-ways and it was just send 1t for "free" dragons/things. Old AH, of course. I think thylacine was still the newest gene. I remember seeing it up in the little announcements thing over our usernames. Oh, also the old flight flag art!
Yeah, registration windows were definitely still a thing when I joined. I remember old CRs, where we didn't have one-ways and it was just send 1t for "free" dragons/things. Old AH, of course. I think thylacine was still the newest gene. I remember seeing it up in the little announcements thing over our usernames. Oh, also the old flight flag art!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Aw I joined FR 5 and a half years ago now, when Light was boss at dom and Baldwin wasn’t a thing yet. I remember dyinggg to join FR but I was lazy at checking in here and kept missing entry windows. I think it took me like a year of knowing about FR to finally join lol wish I stayed on top of it and joined sooner. I love FR then and now <3 tho Light could take it back up a notch come on bois

Happy joiniversary! Thank you for making a post we can reminisce on x)
Aw I joined FR 5 and a half years ago now, when Light was boss at dom and Baldwin wasn’t a thing yet. I remember dyinggg to join FR but I was lazy at checking in here and kept missing entry windows. I think it took me like a year of knowing about FR to finally join lol wish I stayed on top of it and joined sooner. I love FR then and now <3 tho Light could take it back up a notch come on bois

Happy joiniversary! Thank you for making a post we can reminisce on x)
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
4 years! I joined in a February registration window back in 2016. It really feels like its been a lot longer though! I think I remember something with the color wheel.
4 years! I joined in a February registration window back in 2016. It really feels like its been a lot longer though! I think I remember something with the color wheel.
I am ancient. I joined ages ago. But in doing so I've been privileged to see the site and its users grow into the mature community and game it is today. I've also made some very good friends along the way, whom I've had the pleasure of being able to confide in/watch them grow as well. (You all know who you are. c; ) Some folks come and eventually move on, but knowing them is always wonderful.

Happy FR join-day anniversary to you and anyone else.
I am ancient. I joined ages ago. But in doing so I've been privileged to see the site and its users grow into the mature community and game it is today. I've also made some very good friends along the way, whom I've had the pleasure of being able to confide in/watch them grow as well. (You all know who you are. c; ) Some folks come and eventually move on, but knowing them is always wonderful.

Happy FR join-day anniversary to you and anyone else.
Oh man people are saying Tomo wasn't here when I joined (June 2014) which is wild. All I remember is the first anniversary with the cakes I converted immediately. Happy FRnniversary!
Oh man people are saying Tomo wasn't here when I joined (June 2014) which is wild. All I remember is the first anniversary with the cakes I converted immediately. Happy FRnniversary!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm a very new player, as in my 1-year is coming up soon (or might have passed already), but I'm still shocked about how regularly we get updates! It's just surprising for someone who's games usually rarely update, and I also just adore the community!
I'm a very new player, as in my 1-year is coming up soon (or might have passed already), but I'm still shocked about how regularly we get updates! It's just surprising for someone who's games usually rarely update, and I also just adore the community!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
I've been here for 6 years and 6 months, so my experience is probably similar to yours! Honestly, I get overwhelmed now with the amount of apparel and genes available to me. I can't keep track anymore!
I've been here for 6 years and 6 months, so my experience is probably similar to yours! Honestly, I get overwhelmed now with the amount of apparel and genes available to me. I can't keep track anymore!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2