Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2
hello @SisterofWar and @Cyanlumi!
im currently looking into getting an obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon and your 2 dragons Button and Unnamed are some of the only active dragons with that color scheme

i was curious if you would be willing to help me breed this dream dragon. it would be a bit since unnamed is in a hibernal den currently.
hello @SisterofWar and @Cyanlumi!
im currently looking into getting an obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon and your 2 dragons Button and Unnamed are some of the only active dragons with that color scheme

i was curious if you would be willing to help me breed this dream dragon. it would be a bit since unnamed is in a hibernal den currently.
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi

Heya! I was off all day yesterday, sorry. Button is one of my fodder breeders, so I'd be more than happy to loan him out. My loan terms are that you swap an adult dragon of the same coli level or higher for the duration of the breeding. (So, basically, we trade dragons and then we'd trade back once you had your hatchlings).

Let me know if you want to go forward!
@kamooi

Heya! I was off all day yesterday, sorry. Button is one of my fodder breeders, so I'd be more than happy to loan him out. My loan terms are that you swap an adult dragon of the same coli level or higher for the duration of the breeding. (So, basically, we trade dragons and then we'd trade back once you had your hatchlings).

Let me know if you want to go forward!
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@SisterofWar yes thank you so much for getting back to me!

@cheyinka would you be willing to led use of your girl Meteia for my project of getting an obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon? and possibly use of your nest for light eyes?
@SisterofWar yes thank you so much for getting back to me!

@cheyinka would you be willing to led use of your girl Meteia for my project of getting an obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon? and possibly use of your nest for light eyes?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi No, I'm sorry, it's important that Meteia not have any additional offspring.
@kamooi No, I'm sorry, it's important that Meteia not have any additional offspring.
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka unfortunate, thanks anyways

@EvilNun would you be willing to breed your girl Obsidian with button for a chance at an obsidian/charcoal/carrot hatchling?
@cheyinka unfortunate, thanks anyways

@EvilNun would you be willing to breed your girl Obsidian with button for a chance at an obsidian/charcoal/carrot hatchling?
hello @Youcheekymonkey
im trying to get a obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon and youre next for people i would like to ask for the opportunity to breed a dragon with the other person thats already agreed to lend out a potential parent
i would appriciate if we could get button and your girl Bamaal onto a light nest in the near future to see if my dream dragon is a possibility
hello @Youcheekymonkey
im trying to get a obsidian/charcoal/carrot dragon and youre next for people i would like to ask for the opportunity to breed a dragon with the other person thats already agreed to lend out a potential parent
i would appriciate if we could get button and your girl Bamaal onto a light nest in the near future to see if my dream dragon is a possibility
@kamooi Hey! Sorry for the delay there. October is a crazy-busy month (working every day of the week in multiple jobs kinda crazy x.X) So I'm down to do this, but 1) it will need to wait until November, and 2) are you ok with it being a plague nest? I'm not willing to trade Obsidian out as I've spent a lot of gold to get her specific genes and she was also a dragon from an IRL friend.
@kamooi Hey! Sorry for the delay there. October is a crazy-busy month (working every day of the week in multiple jobs kinda crazy x.X) So I'm down to do this, but 1) it will need to wait until November, and 2) are you ok with it being a plague nest? I'm not willing to trade Obsidian out as I've spent a lot of gold to get her specific genes and she was also a dragon from an IRL friend.
@EvilNun
i was hoping for light eyes but plague would be fine. its gonna be a fan dragon for gideon the ninth
@EvilNun
i was hoping for light eyes but plague would be fine. its gonna be a fan dragon for gideon the ninth
@SisterofWar would you be willing to send button over to @EvilNun for that breeding? how do yall wanna do collateral?
@SisterofWar would you be willing to send button over to @EvilNun for that breeding? how do yall wanna do collateral?
@EvilNun - whenever you're ready, I can send a 1-way CR to you with Button. Please let me know if you need anything special in his bio or anything.

@kamooi - Because you are requesting the trade, I'd ask you to provide collateral. I'd just ask for an equivalent dragon - either one of your permas or breeding dragons. I would put your name in the bio, just to make sure it got back to you.
@EvilNun - whenever you're ready, I can send a 1-way CR to you with Button. Please let me know if you need anything special in his bio or anything.

@kamooi - Because you are requesting the trade, I'd ask you to provide collateral. I'd just ask for an equivalent dragon - either one of your permas or breeding dragons. I would put your name in the bio, just to make sure it got back to you.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
1 2