Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 103
oh wow these look awesome, can't wait to get some!!
oh wow these look awesome, can't wait to get some!!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
ooooo!
ooooo!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
[quote name="GlaxusPlaxus" date="2020-10-07 16:28:21" ] Uh oh [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36180,36161&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b][i]Uh oh[/i][/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36161,36180&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] Yeah, that ones an escher dragon. I've asked our artist to look at it, but it may end up being a case of them not being able to be worn at the same time without another piece of masking apparel to cover the clips.
GlaxusPlaxus wrote on 2020-10-07 16:28:21:
Uh oh
dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36180,36161&xt=dressing.png

Uh oh
dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36161,36180&xt=dressing.png

Yeah, that ones an escher dragon. I've asked our artist to look at it, but it may end up being a case of them not being able to be worn at the same time without another piece of masking apparel to cover the clips.
oh my god WOW these are amazing!!! is there any possibility that there will be more colors coming in the future???
oh my god WOW these are amazing!!! is there any possibility that there will be more colors coming in the future???
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
Holy Goop momma! Those are aawmazing! <3 [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Holy Goop momma! Those are aawmazing! <3
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Oh these are cool!!!
Oh these are cool!!!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
CHITINNNNN. Time to turn some dragons into bugs

Also, *gentle poke* the header for the bug apparel paragraph still says 'pending'
CHITINNNNN. Time to turn some dragons into bugs

Also, *gentle poke* the header for the bug apparel paragraph still says 'pending'
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[quote name="Saphira455" date="2020-10-07 14:28:29" ] The breastplates on the coatl males and females is going on top of their wings too! On the males, you can even see feathers sticking out in the gap between the shoulder segments, belly segments, and the spine segments~ (under and behind their arms basically) I'm loving these armor pieces though, even with these fixes that need to be done! [/quote] @Undel I hate to ping you, but it looks like you may have missed the chest piece's clipping with the coatls?
Saphira455 wrote on 2020-10-07 14:28:29:
The breastplates on the coatl males and females is going on top of their wings too! On the males, you can even see feathers sticking out in the gap between the shoulder segments, belly segments, and the spine segments~ (under and behind their arms basically)

I'm loving these armor pieces though, even with these fixes that need to be done!

@Undel
I hate to ping you, but it looks like you may have missed the chest piece's clipping with the coatls?
So glorious! I love them!
So glorious! I love them!
Ah, I love how they look like insect exoskeletons!!
Ah, I love how they look like insect exoskeletons!!
JrZGMGx.png
7Zid8hE.png
7Iu4Ec0.png
jccRWgS.png
Uf26wgT.png cEq7B1S.png
GpIVvm1.png
4fMLxHY.png
40lq9We.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 103