Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103
huh, I never realized that you guys were using the on-site skydancer art for these now
huh, I never realized that you guys were using the on-site skydancer art for these now
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-10-07 13:43:20" ] Bogsnake Male and Spiral Female seem to be missing a leg with the leg apparel [/quote] Oh no, missing shoes. Bogsneak male and spiral female will find their missing boots after the update. (along with fixes to arm pads on female bogsneak, imperial female, and fixes to body armor for skydancers male and female.)
Forumsdackel wrote on 2020-10-07 13:43:20:
Bogsnake Male and Spiral Female seem to be missing a leg with the leg apparel

Oh no, missing shoes. Bogsneak male and spiral female will find their missing boots after the update. (along with fixes to arm pads on female bogsneak, imperial female, and fixes to body armor for skydancers male and female.)
these SLAP!!!
these SLAP!!!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
oh worm?
oh worm?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
And thus the Forgotten Caves were suddenly remembered and instantly flooded with fashion-driven dragons.
And thus the Forgotten Caves were suddenly remembered and instantly flooded with fashion-driven dragons.
BUG DRAGONS??? BUG DRAGONS!!! oh my god this is the thing i never knew i needed but now i need SO MUCH. it's so cool and creative, both in design and lore! thank you so much for making this staff!! also man baldwin time changes??? i'm SO excited to see what the full list ends up being [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
BUG DRAGONS??? BUG DRAGONS!!!

oh my god this is the thing i never knew i needed but now i need SO MUCH. it's so cool and creative, both in design and lore! thank you so much for making this staff!!

also man baldwin time changes??? i'm SO excited to see what the full list ends up being
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-10-07 13:47:00" ] [quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-10-07 13:43:20" ] Bogsnake Male and Spiral Female seem to be missing a leg with the leg apparel [/quote] Oh no, missing shoes. Bogsneak male and spiral female will find their missing boots after the update. (along with fixes to arm pads on female bogsneak, imperial female, and fixes to body armor for skydancers male and female.) [/quote] Also hopefully the Spiral Males will get their missing leg piece too :D Thanks for the upcoming fixes. The sets are amazing already!!
Undel wrote on 2020-10-07 13:47:00:

Oh no, missing shoes. Bogsneak male and spiral female will find their missing boots after the update. (along with fixes to arm pads on female bogsneak, imperial female, and fixes to body armor for skydancers male and female.)
Also hopefully the Spiral Males will get their missing leg piece too :D
Thanks for the upcoming fixes. The sets are amazing already!!
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-10-07 13:47:00" ] [quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-10-07 13:43:20" ] Bogsnake Male and Spiral Female seem to be missing a leg with the leg apparel [/quote] Oh no, missing shoes. Bogsneak male and spiral female will find their missing boots after the update. (along with fixes to arm pads on female bogsneak, imperial female, and fixes to body armor for skydancers male and female.) [/quote] M!Bogsneak & F!Spiral: where is my boot [i][b]WHERE IS MY BOOT-[/b][/i]
Undel wrote on 2020-10-07 13:47:00:

M!Bogsneak & F!Spiral: where is my boot
WHERE IS MY BOOT-
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
*bangs fists on table excitedly* BUG ARMOUR! BUG ARMOUR! BUG ARMOUR!
*bangs fists on table excitedly* BUG ARMOUR! BUG ARMOUR! BUG ARMOUR!
AW YEAH LOOK AT THAT TAIL
AW YEAH LOOK AT THAT TAIL
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103