Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how to set up a dragon for a purchase?
i have a buyer interested in one specific dragon of mine, and im definitely making the sale. problem is, i have no idea how to set it up so that only that person can buy it. do you guys know how?
i have a buyer interested in one specific dragon of mine, and im definitely making the sale. problem is, i have no idea how to set it up so that only that person can buy it. do you guys know how?
@RebellionRising

If it's for currency go to the dragon's page and click the "Sell" button. When filling out the auction details change the default "Realm-Wide" to Private. That will let you enter the player's username so only they will receive the auction.

If it's for something other than currency go to the Crossroads and select "Two-Way Trade" to enter the username of the player as well as choose the dragon you're selling.
@RebellionRising

If it's for currency go to the dragon's page and click the "Sell" button. When filling out the auction details change the default "Realm-Wide" to Private. That will let you enter the player's username so only they will receive the auction.

If it's for something other than currency go to the Crossroads and select "Two-Way Trade" to enter the username of the player as well as choose the dragon you're selling.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
thank you!
thank you!