Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Den clearout lore/gen1/special dates
Doing a bit of a clearout, check out the dragons in my hibernal den and my 'for sale tab'. The ones with a familiar are ones I'm keeping. Feel free to make offers, I dunno what any of them are worth and I'm happy to let many of them go for cheap.

Highlights:

There are some gen1s in the 'WIP' tab, Felicity has lore, the five brown/blue ones in the for sale tab were born on 1st april and one has multigaze, Cryo has ice primal, Meleph is gen1 lvl 25 with all stones except eliminate.

If you're interested but don't like making offers, point out the dragon you like and I'll give you a ballpark range of what I think their value is?
Doing a bit of a clearout, check out the dragons in my hibernal den and my 'for sale tab'. The ones with a familiar are ones I'm keeping. Feel free to make offers, I dunno what any of them are worth and I'm happy to let many of them go for cheap.

Highlights:

There are some gen1s in the 'WIP' tab, Felicity has lore, the five brown/blue ones in the for sale tab were born on 1st april and one has multigaze, Cryo has ice primal, Meleph is gen1 lvl 25 with all stones except eliminate.

If you're interested but don't like making offers, point out the dragon you like and I'll give you a ballpark range of what I think their value is?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths can I buy this one, this one, and this one?

I don't buy dragons often so idk what a "fair" price is but I'll pay you 10 gems for the fodder one, 15 for the brown guardian, and 20 for the coatl?
@MurkyDepths can I buy this one, this one, and this one?

I don't buy dragons often so idk what a "fair" price is but I'll pay you 10 gems for the fodder one, 15 for the brown guardian, and 20 for the coatl?
dNCLmdm.png
@Moonvale Sure thang, you got names in mind already? I name dragons before I let them go so I can call them whatever you'd like.
@Moonvale Sure thang, you got names in mind already? I name dragons before I let them go so I can call them whatever you'd like.
Poseidon for the guardian, Eostre for the gaoler, and Sauvage for the coatl
Poseidon for the guardian, Eostre for the gaoler, and Sauvage for the coatl
dNCLmdm.png
bomp
bomp
up
up
up
up