Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 304 305
(Eh, I just, Am not really getting much interaction and I guess I'm a little overloaded with rps)
(Eh, I just, Am not really getting much interaction and I guess I'm a little overloaded with rps)
JkpHEfN.jpg
...seriously? My character wasn't doing anything the first WEEK of this rp. I feel like your character's been having a ton of interaction! :'(
...seriously? My character wasn't doing anything the first WEEK of this rp. I feel like your character's been having a ton of interaction! :'(
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
(I understand, with work, y'all go on without me. I think we should fond a schedule to try and stick to. That might help.)
(I understand, with work, y'all go on without me. I think we should fond a schedule to try and stick to. That might help.)
Eyeballs2.png
Wver just accidentally do something and really wnjoy the result? Well, I was trying to figure out a human form for Kozmos and my brain did a thing. Sorry it's giant. [img]https://i.ibb.co/QDC1RZX/20200929-114519.jpg[/img]
Wver just accidentally do something and really wnjoy the result?
Well, I was trying to figure out a human form for Kozmos and my brain did a thing. Sorry it's giant.
20200929-114519.jpg
Eyeballs2.png
[quote name="Farryx" date="2020-09-29 11:45:07" ] (I understand, with work, y'all go on without me. I think we should fond a schedule to try and stick to. That might help.) [/quote] That’s actually a pretty good idea... if it helps any I'm better with noon/1~11 my time since my classes are done by then depending on the day (Wednesdays are a bit different since I have a class at one) and weekends are pretty much free for me.
Farryx wrote on 2020-09-29 11:45:07:

That’s actually a pretty good idea... if it helps any I'm better with noon/1~11 my time since my classes are done by then depending on the day (Wednesdays are a bit different since I have a class at one) and weekends are pretty much free for me.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I can be available on Sunday-every other Wednessday up until 4-5pm. Then I work I can check but may mot respond.
I can be available on Sunday-every other Wednessday up until 4-5pm. Then I work I can check but may mot respond.
Eyeballs2.png
I'm fine with anything. I'm not busy most of the time, and I can read up on stuff. The only problem was, at the beginning everyone was on all the time so I would come back from school with like 200 posts to read. I'd just like it to go a little bit slower, and so far it's been pretty fine since we started going slower for Farryx and Moon.

I'm just a little annoyed since Lumi's been super active and had a ton of awesome interactions, and now thinks they're not being included. I'm sorry :(
I'm fine with anything. I'm not busy most of the time, and I can read up on stuff. The only problem was, at the beginning everyone was on all the time so I would come back from school with like 200 posts to read. I'd just like it to go a little bit slower, and so far it's been pretty fine since we started going slower for Farryx and Moon.

I'm just a little annoyed since Lumi's been super active and had a ton of awesome interactions, and now thinks they're not being included. I'm sorry :(
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I'm back
and I thought we were including you...
like we have the ships
I don't understand ;-;
I'm back
and I thought we were including you...
like we have the ships
I don't understand ;-;
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Hey I’m back what did I miss?
Hey I’m back what did I miss?
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
uhhh Rose shifted into a big raven and is carrying those who can't fly towards the sea
uhhh Rose shifted into a big raven and is carrying those who can't fly towards the sea
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 304 305