O-O

*me and my lucky self feels no pain*
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Requacy
aww I send good vibes!!!
@Requacy
aww I send good vibes!!!
OWwMRKZ.png
[font=American Gothic][size=4]@BirdBagel @Nikame Thank you so much, guys. I'm going to take a break for half and hour, to see if it helps me feel less messy. I'll also take some nausea meds I have. Darn body mad I don't want babies, lol. [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
@BirdBagel @Nikame

Thank you so much, guys. I'm going to take a break for half and hour, to see if it helps me feel less messy. I'll also take some nausea meds I have. Darn body mad I don't want babies, lol.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
;-;
feel better soon!!
;-;
feel better soon!!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Yeeting this mafia here because i need more people

(you don't have to join, just maybe you want to and you missed it *shrug*
Yeeting this mafia here because i need more people

(you don't have to join, just maybe you want to and you missed it *shrug*
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Requacy Oh honey! I'm on now too and it sucks! Take care of yourself, maybe a hot water bottle and a cup of tea/hot chocolate or even just hot water! Curl up on the sofa and put on a nice show, or read a good book! :D
@Requacy Oh honey! I'm on now too and it sucks! Take care of yourself, maybe a hot water bottle and a cup of tea/hot chocolate or even just hot water! Curl up on the sofa and put on a nice show, or read a good book! :D
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
[font=American Gothic][size=4]@MediaeLycan Thank you so much, mate. It means a lot to me. I'm currently listening to music while making little doodles/drabbles. I'm also planning to either watch a show I like, or try watching a new one, thank you so much! [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] Just an fyi I'm going to be taking an extended FR break until this evening (Around 17:00 FR Time), so if I'm needed for something, please ping me so I can reply later, thank you so much!
@MediaeLycan

Thank you so much, mate. It means a lot to me. I'm currently listening to music while making little doodles/drabbles. I'm also planning to either watch a show I like, or try watching a new one, thank you so much!

Just an fyi I'm going to be taking an extended FR break until this evening (Around 17:00 FR Time), so if I'm needed for something, please ping me so I can reply later, thank you so much!
@Requacy Alright! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/I-Ilus-oEbU/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
@Requacy Alright!
maxresdefault.jpg
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@BirdBagel @Nikame @BreezeFeather @MediaeLycan

I'm feeling greatly better now, thank you so much for all the concern!
@BirdBagel @Nikame @BreezeFeather @MediaeLycan

I'm feeling greatly better now, thank you so much for all the concern!
@Requacy

That's awesome to hear! I think mine's coming soon too and I'm about ready to chop myself in half ;^;
@Requacy

That's awesome to hear! I think mine's coming soon too and I'm about ready to chop myself in half ;^;
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 127 128