Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Gems & Treasure from coli crate
I opened a Amber Gulper crate drop and received only the skin. According to the wiki and past experience there should be accompanying treasure at least. (2050 T, 2 g in this case) Has this happened to anyone else? See this screenshot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VzU6Rq0.png[/img]
I opened a Amber Gulper crate drop and received only the skin. According to the wiki and past experience there should be accompanying treasure at least.

(2050 T, 2 g in this case)

Has this happened to anyone else?

See this screenshot:
VzU6Rq0.png

KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
Same thing happened to me, with the MarenWarlock and Amber Gulp crates!
Same thing happened to me, with the MarenWarlock and Amber Gulp crates!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I guess it's intentional? Just opened a crystal pools crate today and still just the skin, game database doesn't say anything about treasure or gems: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fmbzQ4J.png[/img]
I guess it's intentional?

Just opened a crystal pools crate today and still just the skin, game database doesn't say anything about treasure or gems:
fmbzQ4J.png

FR time +3
This is working as intended. Festival crates will drop treasure and gems though!
This is working as intended. Festival crates will drop treasure and gems though!
@undel thank you! Was confused a bit, since I'd been working off off-site wiki info.
@undel thank you! Was confused a bit, since I'd been working off off-site wiki info.

FR time +3
So.... I'm curious why this changed? The tooltip for the crate even says it contains treasure. [item=Amber Gulper Crate] Edit: actually what I'm more curious about is if you are intending to (or already have, I guess) strip the currency rewards from all the other coli crates? I tend to stick those in my vault if I don't want the skin, as opening them is an easy way to pick up some extra t when I need it quick. If they're all going to be similarly devalued, I need to reassess what I do with them.
So.... I'm curious why this changed?
The tooltip for the crate even says it contains treasure.

Amber Gulper Crate

Edit: actually what I'm more curious about is if you are intending to (or already have, I guess) strip the currency rewards from all the other coli crates?

I tend to stick those in my vault if I don't want the skin, as opening them is an easy way to pick up some extra t when I need it quick.
If they're all going to be similarly devalued, I need to reassess what I do with them.
@Undel or other staff

I would also like to know if this is a change that is going to be applied to all coli crates.
@Undel or other staff

I would also like to know if this is a change that is going to be applied to all coli crates.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
[center]I just opened a coli crate, and got the proper items: [img]https://gyazo.com/cddc3247cfe6bbb8a40b5c00e871c155.png[/img] I'm curious of the issues reported above, though.
I just opened a coli crate, and got the proper items:
cddc3247cfe6bbb8a40b5c00e871c155.png

I'm curious of the issues reported above, though.
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png