Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you buy FR merch?
1 2 3 4 5
I haven't ordered any yet, but I plan on getting the big sticker set eventually as I collect stickers.
I haven't ordered any yet, but I plan on getting the big sticker set eventually as I collect stickers.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Bought the sticker set and quite satisfied with them. Though the code to redeem for the vista is in an email, I spent several minutes burrowing through the cardboard shipping envelope for a printout. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] Planning to put all the Fire flight stickers on my laptop screen and someday when sitting in restaurants or libraries to do write-ins happens again, see if anybody recognizes the Flamecaller or the Fire Sprite.
Bought the sticker set and quite satisfied with them. Though the code to redeem for the vista is in an email, I spent several minutes burrowing through the cardboard shipping envelope for a printout.

Planning to put all the Fire flight stickers on my laptop screen and someday when sitting in restaurants or libraries to do write-ins happens again, see if anybody recognizes the Flamecaller or the Fire Sprite.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2020-09-21 16:29:13" ] No, Still waiting for a hoodie. [/quote] @FallenAngel [s]Please contact merch@thehiveworks.com, the hivemill support e-mail if your item hasn't arrived! I'm so sorry to hear that it hasn't.[/s] *facepalm* I just realized that you meant that you are waiting for us to offer a hoodie...
FallenAngel wrote on 2020-09-21 16:29:13:
No, Still waiting for a hoodie.

@FallenAngel Please contact merch@thehiveworks.com, the hivemill support e-mail if your item hasn't arrived! I'm so sorry to hear that it hasn't.

*facepalm* I just realized that you meant that you are waiting for us to offer a hoodie...
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-09-21 18:14:30" ] *facepalm* I just realized that you meant that you are waiting for us to offer a hoodie... [/quote] yknow.... i would buy like 4..
Undel wrote on 2020-09-21 18:14:30:

*facepalm* I just realized that you meant that you are waiting for us to offer a hoodie...

yknow.... i would buy like 4..
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I bought the stickers just for the forum vista. I am yet to find a use for the many dragon stickers I now have though. ----- [quote name="@Undel" date="2020-09-21 18:14:30" ] *facepalm* I just realized that you meant that you are waiting for us to offer a hoodie... [/quote] Just saying, as an avid hoodie collector [s](I have 15 right now, we don't talk about it)[/s] I'd totally be all over buying a FR hoodie if you guys were to release one.
I bought the stickers just for the forum vista. I am yet to find a use for the many dragon stickers I now have though.

@Undel wrote on 2020-09-21 18:14:30:
Just saying, as an avid hoodie collector (I have 15 right now, we don't talk about it) I'd totally be all over buying a FR hoodie if you guys were to release one.
not yet, but i super want that mirror shirt, too!

also same to everybody asking for hoodies

i'd love hoodies with like, the flight runes on them o: gimme a plague hoodie!
not yet, but i super want that mirror shirt, too!

also same to everybody asking for hoodies

i'd love hoodies with like, the flight runes on them o: gimme a plague hoodie!
I got the blue Spiral shirt as soon as it came out (so, two years ago? I've lost track). It's good quality and I quite like it, though I haven't worn it that much lately.
I got the blue Spiral shirt as soon as it came out (so, two years ago? I've lost track). It's good quality and I quite like it, though I haven't worn it that much lately.
I have the stickers! :V The size of the sheets isn't listed on the website so I have pictures of them against a ruler here in case you're curious about those. I still haven't decided what to stick them on.
I have the stickers! :V The size of the sheets isn't listed on the website so I have pictures of them against a ruler here in case you're curious about those. I still haven't decided what to stick them on.
UEKFohX.png
I have a shirt! I love it, although it’s slightly on the small side. I’m normally a small so I bought one without looking at the measurements, and the small is a little tight on me (I am a woman and I basically have rectangle body and it’s still tight on me). Make sure to look at the t-shirt measurements!
I have a shirt! I love it, although it’s slightly on the small side. I’m normally a small so I bought one without looking at the measurements, and the small is a little tight on me (I am a woman and I basically have rectangle body and it’s still tight on me). Make sure to look at the t-shirt measurements!
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
[quote name="EzioAuditore" date="2020-09-21 16:11:42" ] [quote name="Ollieshark" date="2020-09-21 15:50:54" ] i won't buy any fr merch until we find out what the results of the enamel pin poll are. [/quote] wait i completely forgot about that [/quote] enamel pin poll?
EzioAuditore wrote on 2020-09-21 16:11:42:
Ollieshark wrote on 2020-09-21 15:50:54:
i won't buy any fr merch until we find out what the results of the enamel pin poll are.

wait i completely forgot about that
enamel pin poll?
earthh5.png
1 2 3 4 5