Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90
I really look forward to this update! It will be nice to be able to quickly sort what can be hoard-sold.
I really look forward to this update! It will be nice to be able to quickly sort what can be hoard-sold.
LxbWmll.png
goodness gracious, bless you guys and all the hard work you do ^_^ <3
goodness gracious, bless you guys and all the hard work you do ^_^ <3
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!
I am so excited for the favorite and locking feature! The Wind Bank items in my hoard will get that all right away!
I am so excited for the favorite and locking feature! The Wind Bank items in my hoard will get that all right away!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
This looks amazing! Thank you for the update!
This looks amazing! Thank you for the update!
Oh, that's so cool!!!!! Some of these features I'm genuinely excited about like opening up to 10 chests at a time! Definitely a time saver
Oh, that's so cool!!!!! Some of these features I'm genuinely excited about like opening up to 10 chests at a time! Definitely a time saver
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="kisaeri" date="2020-09-21 10:27:23" ] Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab? [/quote] @kisaeri - Since all filters are reflected in the hoard URL, you’ll be able to filter the tab to only show Baldwin Materials (subcategory) and bookmark that page. Essentially, you can make custom hoard tabs with preset filters!
kisaeri wrote on 2020-09-21 10:27:23:
Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab?

@kisaeri - Since all filters are reflected in the hoard URL, you’ll be able to filter the tab to only show Baldwin Materials (subcategory) and bookmark that page.

Essentially, you can make custom hoard tabs with preset filters!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Oooh, this is so exciting!!

I have one question about the option to transmute straight from the hoard. It says your cauldron needs to be empty, but if you're done transmuting or brewing something, does that count as empty, or do you have to go to Baldwin and collect your item before you can use this feature from your hoard?
Oooh, this is so exciting!!

I have one question about the option to transmute straight from the hoard. It says your cauldron needs to be empty, but if you're done transmuting or brewing something, does that count as empty, or do you have to go to Baldwin and collect your item before you can use this feature from your hoard?
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Oh man those mini guides for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden stuff are gonna be so nice to have! I might have a bunch of value sitting in my hoard and not even know it!
Oh man those mini guides for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden stuff are gonna be so nice to have! I might have a bunch of value sitting in my hoard and not even know it!
@Croissants I just recently switched to Firefox, so that would explain it!
@Croissants I just recently switched to Firefox, so that would explain it!
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
Omg, I'm so happy that items will list what their uses are! Searching the database to make sure items don't have trading post uses while I'm hoardselling is annoying; a faster way to check sounds great.
Also excited for virtual stacks, familiars will be so much easier to navigate :')
Omg, I'm so happy that items will list what their uses are! Searching the database to make sure items don't have trading post uses while I'm hoardselling is annoying; a faster way to check sounds great.
Also excited for virtual stacks, familiars will be so much easier to navigate :')
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90