Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90
AAAAAAAA HOARD UPDATE! Thanks staff!
AAAAAAAA HOARD UPDATE! Thanks staff!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Oh cool!
Oh cool!
k2k2Be3.png
OMGMG YES FINALLY
OMGMG YES FINALLY
Crow xx
I'm a huge MCYT stan, quite honestly,
but aside from watching block men
play a video game, I do play some video
games of my own, notably FPS and RPGs.
I'm happy to talk about my interests,
just feel free to shoot me a DM!
this looks SO COOL omg thank you so much!
this looks SO COOL omg thank you so much!
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
Y E S
Y E S
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
clutches chest SEARCH??? SEARCHH???
clutches chest SEARCH??? SEARCHH???
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:00:25" ] [size=4][b]Useful Items for Other Features[/b][/size] This next one is one we're particularly excited about. Once this option is enabled, [b]items that have multiple important uses in other site features[/b] will have that usage case denoted at the bottom of their container in the form of [b]colorized bars and icons[/b]. Mousing over those bars will tell you what the items is useful for. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_hv_itemusages.png[/img] [size=2][i]A screenshot depicting the multiple uses for the item [b]Sizzling Phosphorous[/b]. The colored bars and icons indicate it is useful in [b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b] and for a [b]Hibernal Den[/b] task.[/i][/size][/center] [/quote] you guys are angels for this
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:00:25:
Useful Items for Other Features

This next one is one we're particularly excited about. Once this option is enabled, items that have multiple important uses in other site features will have that usage case denoted at the bottom of their container in the form of colorized bars and icons. Mousing over those bars will tell you what the items is useful for.

prev_hv_itemusages.png

A screenshot depicting the multiple uses for the item Sizzling Phosphorous. The colored bars and icons indicate it is useful in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and for a Hibernal Den task.

you guys are angels for this
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
neat.
neat.
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-09-21 10:08:03" ]I only wonder how the item menus will look in CRs and PMs? [/quote] @Kolob, Item selection menus around the site are separate from the hoard itself. They won’t be changing in this update, but they will in the future! As always, we’ll take player feedback into consideration when we get to those, so please let us know in the suggestions forum if there’re any specific improvements you’re hoping to see there.
Marabis wrote on 2020-09-21 10:08:03:
I only wonder how the item menus will look in CRs and PMs?

@Kolob, Item selection menus around the site are separate from the hoard itself. They won’t be changing in this update, but they will in the future!

As always, we’ll take player feedback into consideration when we get to those, so please let us know in the suggestions forum if there’re any specific improvements you’re hoping to see there.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
POG
POG
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90