Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90
Wow, this is great! The search function and the virtual stacks will be super useful for finding things in the hoard, but I'm most excited about the item uses bars. That'll make it so much easier to hold on to the useful gathering items while converting the rest!
Wow, this is great! The search function and the virtual stacks will be super useful for finding things in the hoard, but I'm most excited about the item uses bars. That'll make it so much easier to hold on to the useful gathering items while converting the rest!
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Can't wait for the good food!! I am so excited
Can't wait for the good food!! I am so excited
BuDq0ZK.gif
This is amazing omg
This is amazing omg
6MxcIbY.gifkHQ8d.gifAq3yZ.gifTjDif.gif
I'm super excited for this! This is gonna make sorting my hoard so much easier.
I'm super excited for this! This is gonna make sorting my hoard so much easier.
[quote name="dorumon210" date="2020-09-21 10:17:18" ] I love that items with uses in other site features will be marked. In addition to the baldwin and hibernal den flags will there also be one for swipp trades? [/quote] @dorumon210 Yes, we plan to include as many features-that-require-items as possible in this classification system.
dorumon210 wrote on 2020-09-21 10:17:18:
I love that items with uses in other site features will be marked. In addition to the baldwin and hibernal den flags will there also be one for swipp trades?

@dorumon210

Yes, we plan to include as many features-that-require-items as possible in this classification system.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
ooh definitely looking towards it, maybe I'll actually fully return to the game [emoji=normal eyes size=1] [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
ooh
definitely looking towards it, maybe I'll actually fully return to the game
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
This is... everything I’ve ever wanted. Can you now select multiple stacks in the vault to move back to the hoard? Because that’s my currently problem after storing stuff to make auctioning items further down easier... getting them back is uh tedious and mind numbing
This is... everything I’ve ever wanted. Can you now select multiple stacks in the vault to move back to the hoard? Because that’s my currently problem after storing stuff to make auctioning items further down easier... getting them back is uh tedious and mind numbing
usOtooy.png
So great and it will be so much more organized I Love it!
So great and it will be so much more organized I Love it!
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:00:25" ] [size=4][b]Useful Items for Other Features[/b][/size] This next one is one we're particularly excited about. Once this option is enabled, [b]items that have multiple important uses in other site features[/b] will have that usage case denoted at the bottom of their container in the form of [b]colorized bars and icons[/b]. Mousing over those bars will tell you what the items is useful for. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_hv_itemusages.png[/img] [size=2][i]A screenshot depicting the multiple uses for the item [b]Sizzling Phosphorous[/b]. The colored bars and icons indicate it is useful in [b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b] and for a [b]Hibernal Den[/b] task.[/i][/size][/center] [/quote] Press F to pay respects to the old Baldwin/Swipp/Den list thread, which is soon to be obsolete. [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:16:02" ] Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through. [/quote] [i]Now this is what I was hoping to hear![/i] Hallelujah!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:00:25:
Useful Items for Other Features

This next one is one we're particularly excited about. Once this option is enabled, items that have multiple important uses in other site features will have that usage case denoted at the bottom of their container in the form of colorized bars and icons. Mousing over those bars will tell you what the items is useful for.

prev_hv_itemusages.png

A screenshot depicting the multiple uses for the item Sizzling Phosphorous. The colored bars and icons indicate it is useful in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and for a Hibernal Den task.

Press F to pay respects to the old Baldwin/Swipp/Den list thread, which is soon to be obsolete.

Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:16:02:
Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through.
Now this is what I was hoping to hear! Hallelujah!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Oh, this is amazing! I'm super excited!
Oh, this is amazing! I'm super excited!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90