Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TGIF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Flight change into Earth for those sweet, sweet dom bonuses, maybe get enough money over NotN for my projects.
Flight change into Earth for those sweet, sweet dom bonuses, maybe get enough money over NotN for my projects.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
baldwin baldwin baldwin! gotta stock up for notn
baldwin baldwin baldwin! gotta stock up for notn

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Hopefully make serious head-way on finishing the ten G1 projects I currently have before buying/hatching any new ones, lol. Also, @Aequorin, I have to say that I really appreciate the Friday posts, even if I rarely post on them. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hopefully make serious head-way on finishing the ten G1 projects I currently have before buying/hatching any new ones, lol.

Also, @Aequorin, I have to say that I really appreciate the Friday posts, even if I rarely post on them.
Think about how all my lore is supposed to fit together and then cry
Think about how all my lore is supposed to fit together and then cry
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2020-09-18 14:30:13" ] What are your plans, Aequorin? [/quote] NDA [emoji=skull size=1] [quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2020-09-18 14:22:23" ] you guys are awfully talkative lately [/quote] Yup [emoji=new friend size=1]
Zeatehk wrote on 2020-09-18 14:30:13:
What are your plans, Aequorin?

NDA

Ragnarok42 wrote on 2020-09-18 14:22:23:
you guys are awfully talkative lately

Yup
get a bunch of g1 gene plans done! i'm pretty close to being done with brewing all my baldwin genes, and then i just have to get a bunch of gem genes. that's not a done-by-2021 thing, though. absolutely not.
get a bunch of g1 gene plans done! i'm pretty close to being done with brewing all my baldwin genes, and then i just have to get a bunch of gem genes. that's not a done-by-2021 thing, though. absolutely not.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
And there's only 56 days left of Unus Annus. Time truly flies by.

Experience. Archive. Eternalise.
And there's only 56 days left of Unus Annus. Time truly flies by.

Experience. Archive. Eternalise.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Save up for Starfall and brew for NotN.
Save up for Starfall and brew for NotN.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Hopefully finish at least one (1) project. Would love to finish some more lore too, but school's got me busy with other writing.
Hopefully finish at least one (1) project. Would love to finish some more lore too, but school's got me busy with other writing.
I'd like to give a final polish to my coli skin contest entries, and possibly get a new coli team up and running, fully levelled and gened and silhouette-scrolled... I can dream...
I'd like to give a final polish to my coli skin contest entries, and possibly get a new coli team up and running, fully levelled and gened and silhouette-scrolled... I can dream...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12