Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
water wasn't my first choice. in fact, i'd say it was more like my 3rd or 4th choice. i initially joined plague because i was like "i'm not your typical edgy" (i am repeating this word for word. i will say that i absolutely was your typical edgy.) and liked body horror (i still do). however, i had to leave plague because i had a traumatic event, a bruh moment happen to me there (actually, i'd say it was repeated traumatic events), and that was a little over a year ago. i was basically dead weight in plague for 9 months. couldn't do any dom, and being in the flight caused me immense anxiety and dread every day. i made plans to move to water on march 2, 2020. water was my prime choice because it's got good dominance, a really cool aesthetic, some potential for body horror but not as much as plague, and splash. these plans went through, and now i am a droplet, and for all intents and purposes, i am a droplet forever, have always been, and likely will ever be.
water wasn't my first choice. in fact, i'd say it was more like my 3rd or 4th choice. i initially joined plague because i was like "i'm not your typical edgy" (i am repeating this word for word. i will say that i absolutely was your typical edgy.) and liked body horror (i still do). however, i had to leave plague because i had a traumatic event, a bruh moment happen to me there (actually, i'd say it was repeated traumatic events), and that was a little over a year ago. i was basically dead weight in plague for 9 months. couldn't do any dom, and being in the flight caused me immense anxiety and dread every day. i made plans to move to water on march 2, 2020. water was my prime choice because it's got good dominance, a really cool aesthetic, some potential for body horror but not as much as plague, and splash. these plans went through, and now i am a droplet, and for all intents and purposes, i am a droplet forever, have always been, and likely will ever be.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I just love nature
I just love nature
Heart.gif
my favorite color is green lol
my favorite color is green lol
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
I joined Arcane literally because I was really into The Arcana at the time lol - it was pretty lucky though, because I absolutely love their primals! (Though I'm still to hatch one myself)
I joined Arcane literally because I was really into The Arcana at the time lol - it was pretty lucky though, because I absolutely love their primals! (Though I'm still to hatch one myself)
I live in the middle of a forest, I really hate cities and urban areas. Plants and animals have always been a love of mine. Also nature you scary
I live in the middle of a forest, I really hate cities and urban areas. Plants and animals have always been a love of mine. Also nature you scary
Ot3Ahks.jpg
It was a hard choice at first- it took me like around 10 minutes to decide but i originally joined Arcane, i found the theme pretty nice. Later switched to Ice because I liked the eye colour- i was just not a huge fan of the bright pink eyes; i tend to like lighter eye colours. That's really the main reason, lol. If i ever switch again probs gonna go for lightning/light, don't like the eyes as much but i love the themes
It was a hard choice at first- it took me like around 10 minutes to decide but i originally joined Arcane, i found the theme pretty nice. Later switched to Ice because I liked the eye colour- i was just not a huge fan of the bright pink eyes; i tend to like lighter eye colours. That's really the main reason, lol. If i ever switch again probs gonna go for lightning/light, don't like the eyes as much but i love the themes
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
I picked Arcane first. It sounded like my last name, and the idea of magic excites me. But I never liked the Arcanist himself. I looked around forums for a while and found that for my dragons, Windsinger was not only a better deity, but more fun all around. Also, much easier to draw. Eye color played almost no role in it, to be honest, unlike a lot of people.
I picked Arcane first. It sounded like my last name, and the idea of magic excites me. But I never liked the Arcanist himself. I looked around forums for a while and found that for my dragons, Windsinger was not only a better deity, but more fun all around. Also, much easier to draw. Eye color played almost no role in it, to be honest, unlike a lot of people.
They/He pronouns
Fr time +2
Technically, I joined Ice first purely because it matched my progens colors, I didn't read any of the lore. ^^" I went inactive like a week after I first joined, picked it back up a few months later, and switched to Wind!
Wind is pretty.. spot on for me ngl. Beautiful aesthetic, centering around the sky, flight, etc. Even the personality description matches almost perfectly lol.
Technically, I joined Ice first purely because it matched my progens colors, I didn't read any of the lore. ^^" I went inactive like a week after I first joined, picked it back up a few months later, and switched to Wind!
Wind is pretty.. spot on for me ngl. Beautiful aesthetic, centering around the sky, flight, etc. Even the personality description matches almost perfectly lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Shadow is just my favorite element. Usually, if something has a dark/shadow/night/evil element or something, it's probably my favorite.
Shadow is just my favorite element. Usually, if something has a dark/shadow/night/evil element or something, it's probably my favorite.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
I chose the flight that vibed with my personal values and interests the most. I am a huge history nerd and highly value preserving history and historical artifacts, so Light spoke to me.

Recently been considering switching up to Water since I love the ocean and ocean aesthetic.
I chose the flight that vibed with my personal values and interests the most. I am a huge history nerd and highly value preserving history and historical artifacts, so Light spoke to me.

Recently been considering switching up to Water since I love the ocean and ocean aesthetic.
tumblr_owbxurx8GV1wu89uzo8_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9