Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 133 134
pinkERTON IS FLUMFFY OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
I love this update! This is super interesting ngl.

Love to the new art! he's so floofy oh my god dude
pinkERTON IS FLUMFFY OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
I love this update! This is super interesting ngl.

Love to the new art! he's so floofy oh my god dude
Ey they really did it! Huzzah staff for doing one of the most requested and suggested suggestions.
Ey they really did it! Huzzah staff for doing one of the most requested and suggested suggestions.
uCR5SCW.png
You guys have really outdone yourselves this time. Thank you staff!

These are so perfect for trans dragons.
You guys have really outdone yourselves this time. Thank you staff!

These are so perfect for trans dragons.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Oh, I love this! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much staff [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Oh, I love this!

Thank you so much staff
This is such a good update! Pinkerton lookin snazzy as heck! And trans dragons now get to transition??? Excellent. Amazing. 11/10. My skin is clear my crops are watered my dragons are fed. Thank you staff!
This is such a good update! Pinkerton lookin snazzy as heck! And trans dragons now get to transition??? Excellent. Amazing. 11/10. My skin is clear my crops are watered my dragons are fed. Thank you staff!
Wind House Cup 2023 Superstorm Badge 20x20.png?css=%7B%22opacity%22%3A%220%22%7D&dummyext=.png
Tis good for the new scroll. I see this being heckin' useful for many.

I will add my two cents in on being the only person to MISS Pinkerton's old look. He just doesn't look like himself anymore. Looks more like the SON of Pinkerton. Which is fine.
Tis good for the new scroll. I see this being heckin' useful for many.

I will add my two cents in on being the only person to MISS Pinkerton's old look. He just doesn't look like himself anymore. Looks more like the SON of Pinkerton. Which is fine.
YES A TRANS SCROLL
YES A TRANS SCROLL
WORK IN PROGRESS
This is really, really cool.

I'd never begun to imagine how something like this would be implemented, but thought of it every time a breeding project came out one detail off, every G1 passed up because of the pose.

I need to toggle literally a dozen right now. Thank you so much!
This is really, really cool.

I'd never begun to imagine how something like this would be implemented, but thought of it every time a breeding project came out one detail off, every G1 passed up because of the pose.

I need to toggle literally a dozen right now. Thank you so much!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
[quote name="WithinShade" date="2020-09-15 06:28:24" ] Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :) But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed? [/quote] The skin has to be removed to change the pose. Once the pose is changed you can put a new skin (that matches the artwork) on. Skins have to be taken off before you swap because they are designed for the artwork of each pose, and would not work on the opposite pose.
WithinShade wrote on 2020-09-15 06:28:24:
Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :)

But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed?

The skin has to be removed to change the pose. Once the pose is changed you can put a new skin (that matches the artwork) on.

Skins have to be taken off before you swap because they are designed for the artwork of each pose, and would not work on the opposite pose.
These are very nice.
These are very nice.
Sig.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 133 134