Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-09-12 09:20:11" ] Cleared catche 10 times the last 3 days. Deleted and reinstalled Chrome. And still issues.. And I cant install addblock plus on my Android.. [/quote] aaand its back on my oc as well even with addblock on. Both on Chrome, Firefox and IE
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-09-12 09:20:11:
Cleared catche 10 times the last 3 days. Deleted and reinstalled Chrome. And still issues..
And I cant install addblock plus on my Android..

aaand its back on my oc as well even with addblock on. Both on Chrome, Firefox and IE
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
It's back again. I was clear of it shortly after my last post on it, but after maintenance it started all over again.
It's back again. I was clear of it shortly after my last post on it, but after maintenance it started all over again.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I too am experiencing the never ending pop ups again. Am using Firefox.
I too am experiencing the never ending pop ups again. Am using Firefox.
27eGmsl.png
I was hoping the maintenance today would fix this, but alas no. :(
I was hoping the maintenance today would fix this, but alas no. :(
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I am getting this every page I click on, it is very annoying :(
I am getting this every page I click on, it is very annoying :(
Constant - can't play like this.
Constant - can't play like this.
Oh no :(

Hiveworks has been notified and we're looking into this! In the meantime, please try giving your cache a full clear to see if it helps.
Oh no :(

Hiveworks has been notified and we're looking into this! In the meantime, please try giving your cache a full clear to see if it helps.
wait, it "came back"?
for me the issue was never able to be resolved in the first place, I've been living with the popups for weeks!
wait, it "came back"?
for me the issue was never able to be resolved in the first place, I've been living with the popups for weeks!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Started back up again but like staff suggested before, clearing both the cache and my stored cookies helped resolve the issue!
Started back up again but like staff suggested before, clearing both the cache and my stored cookies helped resolve the issue!
owleics.gif
Didn't have it right after the maintenance, but now it came back for me as well. Clearing cache doesn't help.
Didn't have it right after the maintenance, but now it came back for me as well. Clearing cache doesn't help.
+10h FR time
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35