Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for letting us know so that discord won't be blowing up hehehe
Thanks for letting us know so that discord won't be blowing up hehehe
i'm not angry i'm just disappointed in yall
i'm not angry i'm just disappointed in yall
9VeMQMB.png
Oh, good. I hate it when FRD gets so overhyped and then whines about not getting anything.
Oh, good. I hate it when FRD gets so overhyped and then whines about not getting anything.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Ohh, I wonder if it'll ber be a part of the game. Probably not, they already have 3 big updates in progress, and Adventure mode seems like a whole second section of the site.
Ohh, I wonder if it'll ber be a part of the game. Probably not, they already have 3 big updates in progress, and Adventure mode seems like a whole second section of the site.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Thank you for informing us (I expected a hype at the forums as soon as I noticed the announcement at the site status xD) and I hope everything works out well. Thank you for all the effort!
Thank you for informing us (I expected a hype at the forums as soon as I noticed the announcement at the site status xD) and I hope everything works out well. Thank you for all the effort!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Oh hey, in 50 minutes the site will be in a blackout maintenance for approximately 90 minutes. Because this looks like the maintenance that typically has a big release following it, I want to be clear—this is for critical back-end work and there will not be a feature released following the conclusion of maintenance.
Oh hey, in 50 minutes the site will be in a blackout maintenance for approximately 90 minutes. Because this looks like the maintenance that typically has a big release following it, I want to be clear—this is for critical back-end work and there will not be a feature released following the conclusion of maintenance.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-14 06:40:07" ] Oh hey, in 50 minutes the site will be in a blackout maintenance for approximately 90 minutes. Because this looks like the maintenance that typically has a big release following it, I want to be clear—this is for critical back-end work and there will not be a feature released following the conclusion of maintenance. [/quote] Y’all heard. So no one complain. It’s stuff to help the Game continue to run smooth. Which I’ll take. Gladly. Sure I want a new breed. But like. When it’s all ready. And most importantly, in a manner that doesn’t RUSH or OVERWORK our amazing creators/coders/admin okay?? Be butt hurt elsewhere.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-14 06:40:07:

Y’all heard. So no one complain. It’s stuff to help the Game continue to run smooth. Which I’ll take. Gladly. Sure I want a new breed. But like. When it’s all ready. And most importantly, in a manner that doesn’t RUSH or OVERWORK our amazing creators/coders/admin okay?? Be butt hurt elsewhere.
TBD
Thanks for letting us know and working on the site!
Thanks for letting us know and working on the site!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-14 06:40:07" ] Oh hey, in 50 minutes the site will be in a blackout maintenance for approximately 90 minutes. Because this looks like the maintenance that typically has a big release following it, I want to be clear—this is for critical back-end work and there will not be a feature released following the conclusion of maintenance. [/quote] Oh alright. No ploys or anything. Thank you to all the team for all your hard work on keeping the site running!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-14 06:40:07:
Oh alright. No ploys or anything. Thank you to all the team for all your hard work on keeping the site running!
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
*gets a pot of coffee going for the devs*

Hope it all goes smoothly, and thanks as always for all you do!
*gets a pot of coffee going for the devs*

Hope it all goes smoothly, and thanks as always for all you do!
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11