Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Buying a Dragon When Blocked
Someone recently posted in a thread about a dragon for sale, since I was interested in said dragon I checked it out, but the user had me blocked so I couldn't buy it.

I wanted to ask a trusted friend to buy the dragon for me, but when checking the site rules if that was allowed it was unclear. The rules do detail that block evading is against the rules, but I'm not entirely sure if this counts as that since it was in the context of stalking a user.

Would it be against the rules for me to ask someone to buy a dragon and then sell it to me while I am blocked by the original owner of the dragon?
Someone recently posted in a thread about a dragon for sale, since I was interested in said dragon I checked it out, but the user had me blocked so I couldn't buy it.

I wanted to ask a trusted friend to buy the dragon for me, but when checking the site rules if that was allowed it was unclear. The rules do detail that block evading is against the rules, but I'm not entirely sure if this counts as that since it was in the context of stalking a user.

Would it be against the rules for me to ask someone to buy a dragon and then sell it to me while I am blocked by the original owner of the dragon?
[quote name="virtualpet" date="2020-09-09 13:24:21" ] Would it be against the rules for me to ask someone to buy a dragon and then sell it to me while I am blocked by the original owner of the dragon? [/quote] Yes.
virtualpet wrote on 2020-09-09 13:24:21:

Yes.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-09 13:43:00" ] [quote name="virtualpet" date="2020-09-09 13:24:21" ] Would it be against the rules for me to ask someone to buy a dragon and then sell it to me while I am blocked by the original owner of the dragon? [/quote] Yes. [/quote] Thank you so much for clarifying!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-09 13:43:00:
virtualpet wrote on 2020-09-09 13:24:21:

Yes.

Thank you so much for clarifying!