Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46
Whooo live update

Btw does the upside-down skydancer have a name?
Whooo live update

Btw does the upside-down skydancer have a name?
That's going to be it for new things for the evening. I'm going to get a proper banner up and continue filling out the enemy groups for Redrock Cove. Thanks for chatting while we added content to the site!

The tooltips are all corrected, but the site's internal cache takes a while to catch up. It can be a bit frustrating to make a typo, immediately correct it, and then have the typo loitering around for an hour, but that's what happens sometimes! Should be corrected by morning for sure!
That's going to be it for new things for the evening. I'm going to get a proper banner up and continue filling out the enemy groups for Redrock Cove. Thanks for chatting while we added content to the site!

The tooltips are all corrected, but the site's internal cache takes a while to catch up. It can be a bit frustrating to make a typo, immediately correct it, and then have the typo loitering around for an hour, but that's what happens sometimes! Should be corrected by morning for sure!
now that i think about it...is there a venue thats dedicated to light?
now that i think about it...is there a venue thats dedicated to light?
Hey yourself, upside down friend. I'm liking the look of those critters.
Hey yourself, upside down friend. I'm liking the look of those critters.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Can't wait to see replacements of the old Swipp skins!
Also, more birb familiars, aaaaaa!!
Can't wait to see replacements of the old Swipp skins!
Also, more birb familiars, aaaaaa!!
rYp8BR7.png
lovely new familiars! :D
lovely new familiars! :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@dracozolt I believe that's the Arena, but I don't coli as much as I used to. I think Sandswept is also a Light-leaning venue
@dracozolt I believe that's the Arena, but I don't coli as much as I used to. I think Sandswept is also a Light-leaning venue
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Oh, lucky me. Just when I get home from finishing one exam I miss a live update :P
Nice new stuff.
On the one hand I'm sad those old skins retire, but on the other hand that'll create space for new stuff.
Oh, lucky me. Just when I get home from finishing one exam I miss a live update :P
Nice new stuff.
On the one hand I'm sad those old skins retire, but on the other hand that'll create space for new stuff.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
AAA I LOVE IT

Pretty fams and I'm absolutely gonna hoard those vases!
AAA I LOVE IT

Pretty fams and I'm absolutely gonna hoard those vases!
vDH0pGc.png
birbs <3
birbs <3
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46