Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HiLo is so satisfying now!
1 2 3
Man, I haven't touched HiLo in forever.

I like the changes though.
Man, I haven't touched HiLo in forever.

I like the changes though.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I think I'd rather just the coin+ animation and not get the replay button. Just keep the up and down arrows and streamline the rounds. Thats the one thing i preferred about the old one personally.
I think I'd rather just the coin+ animation and not get the replay button. Just keep the up and down arrows and streamline the rounds. Thats the one thing i preferred about the old one personally.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
totally agree op! i think i'll visit it more now. the past version didn't feel so rewarding. such a small difference made a huge one, honestly.
totally agree op! i think i'll visit it more now. the past version didn't feel so rewarding. such a small difference made a huge one, honestly.
yzUX307.png
I feel like they changed the size of things because I have to keep scrolling down to press the buttons every time. I'm positive before I could just sit there and click the buttons without it bringing me to the top of the page each time so playing HiLo is actually slower for me now lol
I feel like they changed the size of things because I have to keep scrolling down to press the buttons every time. I'm positive before I could just sit there and click the buttons without it bringing me to the top of the page each time so playing HiLo is actually slower for me now lol
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
I really liked the original Higher/Lower game but this new update makes it so much more faster I'm rather pleased.
I really liked the original Higher/Lower game but this new update makes it so much more faster I'm rather pleased.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
@Lunarsnow Any change to the artwork's positioning is unintentional. If you can either create a post for this in the bug forum, or send me a PM, we'd like to get this working on screens of all sizes.

Some useful info would be:
- Is this a phone/tablet/laptop/desktop?
- If it's a phone or tablet, is the issue there both in vertical and horizontal orientations?
- Do you know your exact screen size and/or can you share a screenshot?
- Do you use a zoom setting in your browser?
- What browser are you using?

Thanks!
@Lunarsnow Any change to the artwork's positioning is unintentional. If you can either create a post for this in the bug forum, or send me a PM, we'd like to get this working on screens of all sizes.

Some useful info would be:
- Is this a phone/tablet/laptop/desktop?
- If it's a phone or tablet, is the issue there both in vertical and horizontal orientations?
- Do you know your exact screen size and/or can you share a screenshot?
- Do you use a zoom setting in your browser?
- What browser are you using?

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I honestly love the update so much! It’s needed one for a while, and I’m glad it’s here! No more getting frustrated over tapping the higher/lower card multiple times without it doing anything!!
I honestly love the update so much! It’s needed one for a while, and I’m glad it’s here! No more getting frustrated over tapping the higher/lower card multiple times without it doing anything!!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Yeah I like this version much better! I'm definitely gonna play it more now.
Yeah I like this version much better! I'm definitely gonna play it more now.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Lyel" date="2020-08-25 06:23:52" ] HiLo doesn't count towards the lucky streak so I do that plus G&G if I want to make tons of treasure in a day, and now it's just so much smoother and better and aaahhh [/quote] I honestly completely forgot about that - that it doesn’t go towards your Lucky Streak. I’m going to have to remember to play this once I max out Glimmer & Gloom! It definitely loads much nicer now. [emoji=banescale love size=2]
Lyel wrote on 2020-08-25 06:23:52:
HiLo doesn't count towards the lucky streak so I do that plus G&G if I want to make tons of treasure in a day, and now it's just so much smoother and better and aaahhh

I honestly completely forgot about that - that it doesn’t go towards your Lucky Streak. I’m going to have to remember to play this once I max out Glimmer & Gloom! It definitely loads much nicer now.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Great update. :)
Great update. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3