Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Frenzy!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Fellefan

True! The proportions are a little iffy. I think proportions vary just as wildly as sizes though. A 1.7 meter fae will look very different at .9kg vs. 3.5kg. The heavier once could have a shorter neck/tail and a stockier body. Then you gotta factor in wing size and how much weight is carried in the wings vs. the body. Could also be that the buttersnake and ampithere differ in size between individuals too. Maybe Fiona just has unusually large ones?
I actually kinda wish we got a feet/inches and pounds/ounces listing too! Metric makes more sense overall but I have no frame of reference in my mind for metric measurements. 10kg to me is meaningless but 10lbs is something I can immediately visual and understand!

To keep this on topic, those new fams are so cute!! That new parda is my favorite!! I really love how these aren't just recolors but there are slight differences to these new fams too!
@Fellefan

True! The proportions are a little iffy. I think proportions vary just as wildly as sizes though. A 1.7 meter fae will look very different at .9kg vs. 3.5kg. The heavier once could have a shorter neck/tail and a stockier body. Then you gotta factor in wing size and how much weight is carried in the wings vs. the body. Could also be that the buttersnake and ampithere differ in size between individuals too. Maybe Fiona just has unusually large ones?
I actually kinda wish we got a feet/inches and pounds/ounces listing too! Metric makes more sense overall but I have no frame of reference in my mind for metric measurements. 10kg to me is meaningless but 10lbs is something I can immediately visual and understand!

To keep this on topic, those new fams are so cute!! That new parda is my favorite!! I really love how these aren't just recolors but there are slight differences to these new fams too!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
The new Parda and Snek are amazing!
The new Parda and Snek are amazing!
sYJ7QdI.png
Honestly, the Fiona's Familiars has been my favourite update for a while and I love all the new familiars that are being added because of this! Keep up the great work <3 <3
Honestly, the Fiona's Familiars has been my favourite update for a while and I love all the new familiars that are being added because of this! Keep up the great work <3 <3
The cropped Ruffled Serpent on the banner was very confusing to me, but seeing the real thing it is very cute! I also love how the re-colored familiars are clearly redone in their entirety instead of just having a different color gradient on them. Nice work.
The cropped Ruffled Serpent on the banner was very confusing to me, but seeing the real thing it is very cute! I also love how the re-colored familiars are clearly redone in their entirety instead of just having a different color gradient on them. Nice work.
uCR5SCW.png
Nice! New familiars are always exciting.
Nice! New familiars are always exciting.
Y02PS6v.png
Yeeeeees, what good babies! <3
Yeeeeees, what good babies! <3
Earth Boar!!! I’m so excited about this fellow!!!
Earth Boar!!! I’m so excited about this fellow!!!
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
That Parda tho <3
That Parda tho <3
Loves all things feline
The sharpshine boar!
The sharpshine boar!
Omg I love the new familiars, I absolutely adore the Rainbowbeast!!!
Omg I love the new familiars, I absolutely adore the Rainbowbeast!!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26