Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coming when?
1 2 3
means more time for me to make my hell tanks.
yall are warned.
yall are warned.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

The old PvP was really boring. I remember grinding it for a week to end up on the leaderboard (wish I still had that screenshot lol) and there were very few viable builds and often came down to who had the first move or who had an extremely lucky dodge. I don't think PvP really works with the coli the way it is, but hopefully the staff will find a way to make the new version more fun and interesting.
The old PvP was really boring. I remember grinding it for a week to end up on the leaderboard (wish I still had that screenshot lol) and there were very few viable builds and often came down to who had the first move or who had an extremely lucky dodge. I don't think PvP really works with the coli the way it is, but hopefully the staff will find a way to make the new version more fun and interesting.
jCVhFoZ.gif
It's still actively in the works. We don't have an estimate at this time, but it is something we are enthusiastic about players being able to use again.
It's still actively in the works. We don't have an estimate at this time, but it is something we are enthusiastic about players being able to use again.
Omg a dev commented on my post
My life is complete *-*

Thankyou for letting us know @ / Undel! I’m glad to hear its still in the works ^_^ I cant wait to play the newer version when it comes out!
Omg a dev commented on my post
My life is complete *-*

Thankyou for letting us know @ / Undel! I’m glad to hear its still in the works ^_^ I cant wait to play the newer version when it comes out!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
You have been blessed by Undel. Quick, into the Golem Work shop! Grab some boss familiars!
You have been blessed by Undel. Quick, into the Golem Work shop! Grab some boss familiars!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
A thing that left me doubtful is the clanbound apparel as exclusive reward which was mentioned in Developer Update - Coliseum PVP about a year ago. I don't like the idea of clanbound apparel. Will see what it is to come then.
A thing that left me doubtful is the clanbound apparel as exclusive reward which was mentioned in Developer Update - Coliseum PVP about a year ago. I don't like the idea of clanbound apparel. Will see what it is to come then.
[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2020-08-17 22:47:25" ] means more time for me to make my hell tanks. yall are warned. [/quote] Fear
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2020-08-17 22:47:25:
yall are warned.
Fear
0QBdK7N.png
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-08-17 06:06:44" ] I just want the battle apparel we'll be getting as rewards for participating in PvP fights! [/quote] Quite literally. I just REALLY wanna see those super duper tastey exclusive battle apparel :eyes:
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-08-17 06:06:44:
I just want the battle apparel we'll be getting as rewards for participating in PvP fights!

Quite literally. I just REALLY wanna see those super duper tastey exclusive battle apparel :eyes:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-08-18 03:10:51" ] A thing that left me doubtful is the clanbound apparel as exclusive reward which was mentioned in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2740081]Developer Update - Coliseum PVP[/url] about a year ago. I don't like the idea of clanbound apparel. Will see what it is to come then. [/quote] Yeah, not a fan of that either. I'm really hoping they scrap that idea, or change it up (i.e. apparel you can only get from coli PVP, but it isn't [b]clanbound[/b], so people can still sell/trade it). I also don't really like the battle vistas idea either. People argue that keeping it clanbound keeps it out of the economy and thus avoids greed, but for me that just feels like punishment for not being interested in PVP. Maybe they'll manage to make PVP actually enjoyable when it comes out, but I really doubt it. They can take as long as they like working on it, I'm in zero rush lol
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-08-18 03:10:51:

Yeah, not a fan of that either. I'm really hoping they scrap that idea, or change it up (i.e. apparel you can only get from coli PVP, but it isn't clanbound, so people can still sell/trade it). I also don't really like the battle vistas idea either. People argue that keeping it clanbound keeps it out of the economy and thus avoids greed, but for me that just feels like punishment for not being interested in PVP. Maybe they'll manage to make PVP actually enjoyable when it comes out, but I really doubt it. They can take as long as they like working on it, I'm in zero rush lol
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I think I managed to get a PvP game once- it shouldn't work too well since most dragons have the exact same builds, though. Hey, who knows? Maybe they find a way to make it work.
I think I managed to get a PvP game once- it shouldn't work too well since most dragons have the exact same builds, though. Hey, who knows? Maybe they find a way to make it work.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3