Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Little Pony: Sunrise Prophecy (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Frost Glow

She inhaled sharply. Celestia.....dead?
"But......" she choked, unable to speak.
"Wh-why did you save me? Why not the other ponies who were hit by....that goop?"
Frost Glow

She inhaled sharply. Celestia.....dead?
"But......" she choked, unable to speak.
"Wh-why did you save me? Why not the other ponies who were hit by....that goop?"
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
“You were in immediate danger, and I didn’t even notice the other ponies. i was kind of focused on my cousin destroying this place.” Flurry Heart said.

(OMG my tablet wants to call her Flirry Wart D:)
“You were in immediate danger, and I didn’t even notice the other ponies. i was kind of focused on my cousin destroying this place.” Flurry Heart said.

(OMG my tablet wants to call her Flirry Wart D:)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Frost Glow

She looked up out of the place she was hiding. The dark with yellow striped alicorn was gone.
"Didn't you see....wasn't there....?"

Sunlit Eclipse

She raced away from the chaos, thinking.
"Where shall we take our vengeance first?"
Frost Glow

She looked up out of the place she was hiding. The dark with yellow striped alicorn was gone.
"Didn't you see....wasn't there....?"

Sunlit Eclipse

She raced away from the chaos, thinking.
"Where shall we take our vengeance first?"
7zcCDc4.png
Flurry Heart shrugged. “I don’t know what you saw. All I saw was Star Fire destroying this place. But that’s not important. We need to get you out of here.” She said.
Stormy Wind hummed inside the pendant. “We should head up north and destroy the Crystal Heart. Once the Empire is weakened, we can attack there and increas our forces.”
Flurry Heart shrugged. “I don’t know what you saw. All I saw was Star Fire destroying this place. But that’s not important. We need to get you out of here.” She said.
Stormy Wind hummed inside the pendant. “We should head up north and destroy the Crystal Heart. Once the Empire is weakened, we can attack there and increas our forces.”
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Frost Glow

She nodded and spread her wigs, ready to fly off.
Sunlit Eclipse

"Hmm.....A few ponies on the outskirts of civilization, those bitter from having to bow down to a princess who believes friendship solves EVERYTHING. Excellent allies. Now only to figure out how to infiltrate the castle." she hissed. In hear heart, she wanted to ask how they would join the villains to show ponies the truth, but she squashed that feeling deeper away. She wasn't willing to spill her heart out to a lovesick ghost.
Frost Glow

She nodded and spread her wigs, ready to fly off.
Sunlit Eclipse

"Hmm.....A few ponies on the outskirts of civilization, those bitter from having to bow down to a princess who believes friendship solves EVERYTHING. Excellent allies. Now only to figure out how to infiltrate the castle." she hissed. In hear heart, she wanted to ask how they would join the villains to show ponies the truth, but she squashed that feeling deeper away. She wasn't willing to spill her heart out to a lovesick ghost.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8