Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyo
Hello there! I’m Spring, a newbie. Already introduced myself in the light forums, but figured I should do it here, as well.

So, yeah! I’m in Light, and although I admit I almost joined Wind, in the end, Light was what got me. I definitely like it here, so far!

As for hobbies, I’m a big music person! I play a few instruments, and have been singing for 8 years now, I believe. I also write (uh, mostly fanfics on ao3, but...still counts,) and am an avid doodler in my spare time. Haha, I also rather recently watched A:TLA and TLOK for the first time, and still have many emotions, especially about atla.

Also! I’m in eastern Canada and am +4 hours FR time.

While I probably won’t be too active on the forums, it’s good to introduce myself, anyways.
See you around!
Hello there! I’m Spring, a newbie. Already introduced myself in the light forums, but figured I should do it here, as well.

So, yeah! I’m in Light, and although I admit I almost joined Wind, in the end, Light was what got me. I definitely like it here, so far!

As for hobbies, I’m a big music person! I play a few instruments, and have been singing for 8 years now, I believe. I also write (uh, mostly fanfics on ao3, but...still counts,) and am an avid doodler in my spare time. Haha, I also rather recently watched A:TLA and TLOK for the first time, and still have many emotions, especially about atla.

Also! I’m in eastern Canada and am +4 hours FR time.

While I probably won’t be too active on the forums, it’s good to introduce myself, anyways.
See you around!
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome! :D
Welcome! :D
bHeX9bv.png
ARE YOU KIDDING SPRING c'mon you could've been with meee XDDD
ARE YOU KIDDING SPRING c'mon you could've been with meee XDDD
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@/watersheep and azurain thank you!!

@EverAthena JGKSNFJJFD :pensive emoji: i’m sorry my friend...ig it simply wasn’t meant to be
@/watersheep and azurain thank you!!

@EverAthena JGKSNFJJFD :pensive emoji: i’m sorry my friend...ig it simply wasn’t meant to be
@springkles Hi welcome! First of all, cute username! Second of all, I JUST WATCHED ATLA FOR THE FIRST TIME TOO AAHHH IT'S SO GOOD
@springkles Hi welcome! First of all, cute username! Second of all, I JUST WATCHED ATLA FOR THE FIRST TIME TOO AAHHH IT'S SO GOOD
OLc7udC.jpg
@MoonSong88 thank you!! honestly, i’m surprised springkles wasn’t already taken
and IKR! ITS AMAZING!
@MoonSong88 thank you!! honestly, i’m surprised springkles wasn’t already taken
and IKR! ITS AMAZING!