Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV pets for FR currency
1 2
The title is pretty self explanatory.

I am Espenfalls #42240 on there, I currently have 12 pets and I am in dire need of quick gems/treasure so I have decided to sell some of them off.

Check out what I have- and offer on what you like. ( no idea what the worth of my pets are, probably not a lot xp )
The title is pretty self explanatory.

I am Espenfalls #42240 on there, I currently have 12 pets and I am in dire need of quick gems/treasure so I have decided to sell some of them off.

Check out what I have- and offer on what you like. ( no idea what the worth of my pets are, probably not a lot xp )
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
~Bump
~Bump
Bump! Hatched new pets, also have 2 emerald dragons available!
Bump! Hatched new pets, also have 2 emerald dragons available!
@Espenfalls
Could I offer 600g for all of them (except the Emerald Dragonlets/Quickened Turnipling which is not tradeable)? That would be 75g per pet.
@Espenfalls
Could I offer 600g for all of them (except the Emerald Dragonlets/Quickened Turnipling which is not tradeable)? That would be 75g per pet.
@Espenfalls
If you’re looking for eggs I can offer an egg per 4 pets ^^
EDIT: I can also offer 80g per any pet
@Espenfalls
If you’re looking for eggs I can offer an egg per 4 pets ^^
EDIT: I can also offer 80g per any pet
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@Ramunda I'm sorry but I'll be taking up Cabe's offer since it's a bit more xp

@Cabe Hello! What eggs do you have if I may ask? Also, I can trade you all my pets other than my two emerald dragons, and my quickened turnipling of course at 80g per ( 640g total ) ^.^
@Ramunda I'm sorry but I'll be taking up Cabe's offer since it's a bit more xp

@Cabe Hello! What eggs do you have if I may ask? Also, I can trade you all my pets other than my two emerald dragons, and my quickened turnipling of course at 80g per ( 640g total ) ^.^
@EspenFalls
I have all eggs atm! So any egg you would like I can trade ^^
@EspenFalls
I have all eggs atm! So any egg you would like I can trade ^^
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe could I trade you 4 pets for a shadow egg, and another 4 pets for 320g?
@Cabe could I trade you 4 pets for a shadow egg, and another 4 pets for 320g?
@Espenfalls
Works for me! I’ll send a CR ^^
@Espenfalls
Works for me! I’ll send a CR ^^
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe sorry for the late response! I don't know how to trade on DV, can you make a trade with a very easy to get item for offer, and I'll offer the pets?
@Cabe sorry for the late response! I don't know how to trade on DV, can you make a trade with a very easy to get item for offer, and I'll offer the pets?
1 2