Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think the Coliseum hates me.
1 2 3 4
Our valiant codesmith Thrage is working Coliseum on it as I type this. Thanks for your patience folks. In the meantime he tells me energy drain has been disabled.
Our valiant codesmith Thrage is working Coliseum on it as I type this. Thanks for your patience folks. In the meantime he tells me energy drain has been disabled.
@Hiiro
As I said: five seconds per battle, in the level 9-10 zone.
I'm not even sure if Ambush has been fixed yet or if my dragons are simply so quick that they get multiple actions before the mobs, but... zone in, one-shot everything, move on to the next battle. Several fragments per minute.

Didn't take hours, didn't even take one hour. And I found quite a few gems too.
@Hiiro
As I said: five seconds per battle, in the level 9-10 zone.
I'm not even sure if Ambush has been fixed yet or if my dragons are simply so quick that they get multiple actions before the mobs, but... zone in, one-shot everything, move on to the next battle. Several fragments per minute.

Didn't take hours, didn't even take one hour. And I found quite a few gems too.
If the prices for items get too low, there is three things you can do.

Take note of Swipp's swap 'recipes' and hoard for them, they take multiples of items to get a rare item, I believe they are rare anyway.

Keep them to give to Cripp, 500 treasure is the lowest she will give for an item.

Continue to sell in the market for people who do Cripp's quest, if you get a whole load of them.

And thanks to Thrage for his diligent work. (I hope I used the right word xD)
If the prices for items get too low, there is three things you can do.

Take note of Swipp's swap 'recipes' and hoard for them, they take multiples of items to get a rare item, I believe they are rare anyway.

Keep them to give to Cripp, 500 treasure is the lowest she will give for an item.

Continue to sell in the market for people who do Cripp's quest, if you get a whole load of them.

And thanks to Thrage for his diligent work. (I hope I used the right word xD)
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
I haven't gotten hardly any loot today, at first i was getting at least one thing and then it just stopped giving me anything
I haven't gotten hardly any loot today, at first i was getting at least one thing and then it just stopped giving me anything
I've gotten a ton of loot today but I've basically just been sitting in the level 1-3 zone just doing quick 2 second battle with my dragons. Managed to find 2 eggs that way and so much more stuff I can sell off.
I've gotten a ton of loot today but I've basically just been sitting in the level 1-3 zone just doing quick 2 second battle with my dragons. Managed to find 2 eggs that way and so much more stuff I can sell off.
t7GyuAE.png
Lucky, I've been farming today, got a few treasure chests to give away, but no eggs D: I'm starting to think I'm the only one who hasn't found an egg yet xD
Lucky, I've been farming today, got a few treasure chests to give away, but no eggs D: I'm starting to think I'm the only one who hasn't found an egg yet xD
Don't worry you'll find one soon =].

I'm kind of just trying to get bulks of stuff to quick sell (like moth wings and stuff like that)to make some cash. Been working out pretty good.

Now if I could just sell the rest of the stuff I got haha.
Don't worry you'll find one soon =].

I'm kind of just trying to get bulks of stuff to quick sell (like moth wings and stuff like that)to make some cash. Been working out pretty good.

Now if I could just sell the rest of the stuff I got haha.
t7GyuAE.png
I tend to farm for food...and treasure chests, I like to use the food so I can scavenge more.

Sometimes I might sell excess food cheap, my dragons only eat insects and meat at the moment, so most seafood or plants tend to get sold.
I tend to farm for food...and treasure chests, I like to use the food so I can scavenge more.

Sometimes I might sell excess food cheap, my dragons only eat insects and meat at the moment, so most seafood or plants tend to get sold.
Mine only eat meat and since 95% of the stuff I get is insects, all of it gets sold haha.

I swear I'm gonna drown in Fragments now.
Mine only eat meat and since 95% of the stuff I get is insects, all of it gets sold haha.

I swear I'm gonna drown in Fragments now.
t7GyuAE.png
I'm hoping that Crimm asks for them xD
I'm hoping that Crimm asks for them xD
1 2 3 4