Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Halp ;-;
1 2
@PeacefulPyro

maybe give them a lounger snout, with long teeth? great for chewing prey.

Or you could give them some flame-like markings on the outer wing (the outer wing is the skinny flesh bit)
@PeacefulPyro

maybe give them a lounger snout, with long teeth? great for chewing prey.

Or you could give them some flame-like markings on the outer wing (the outer wing is the skinny flesh bit)
joined on april 6th 2020
at around 1:00

we must yeet to yeet and yeet and yeet ok, yeet with me.
Something I don't see often (but I use all of the time) are "fire bellies." Have you ever watched the Hobbit? Smaug the dragon is a great example of a fire belly. Whenever he is charging up his fire breath, the intense heat shines through the cracks in his armor. You could do something similar, but with magma.

(If that was confusing, then just search up Smaug. While the body shape is different, the idea is still the same.)
Something I don't see often (but I use all of the time) are "fire bellies." Have you ever watched the Hobbit? Smaug the dragon is a great example of a fire belly. Whenever he is charging up his fire breath, the intense heat shines through the cracks in his armor. You could do something similar, but with magma.

(If that was confusing, then just search up Smaug. While the body shape is different, the idea is still the same.)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2