Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Steel Wing Discount Thread~ ONLINE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aperture science
Aperture science
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
We do what we must
We do what we must
Can I get two Scrolls of Renaming? o: (I'm Wind Flight too but they go out of stock WAY fast. I might be back to buy a Ripple or a Current, too, if I can swing the treasure haha)
Can I get two Scrolls of Renaming? o: (I'm Wind Flight too but they go out of stock WAY fast. I might be back to buy a Ripple or a Current, too, if I can swing the treasure haha)
@Aggron

Can I bother you for Current scrolls? I have two dragons they would look perfect on.
@Aggron

Can I bother you for Current scrolls? I have two dragons they would look perfect on.
PNhCr3l.png
@Aggron

Is there room on your Current list for one more order?
@Aggron

Is there room on your Current list for one more order?
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
@archaeopteryx
Sure thing! I'll get them as soon as I can :)

@deathwing @rahabim
I don't think it's 'do I have space' so much as 'can I snag 'em in time' xD Not saying that I won't, but you might have to wait a bit :3 I'll buy them first then ask you to send payment, since it might be an indeterminate amount of time till I can get one ^^
@archaeopteryx
Sure thing! I'll get them as soon as I can :)

@deathwing @rahabim
I don't think it's 'do I have space' so much as 'can I snag 'em in time' xD Not saying that I won't, but you might have to wait a bit :3 I'll buy them first then ask you to send payment, since it might be an indeterminate amount of time till I can get one ^^
@Aggron

Then I would love to place an order for one. I can send the treasure immediately.
@Aggron

Then I would love to place an order for one. I can send the treasure immediately.
PNhCr3l.png
@deathwing
Hm, seeing as I don't think I'm so good at sniping in the MP, I'd ask you hold on to your cash first! I don't want it to seem like I took your cash and ran xD I've got more than enough cash first :)
@deathwing
Hm, seeing as I don't think I'm so good at sniping in the MP, I'd ask you hold on to your cash first! I don't want it to seem like I took your cash and ran xD I've got more than enough cash first :)
@Aggron

Ok ^^ I have enough treasure though and I will be online for hours on and off ^^
@Aggron

Ok ^^ I have enough treasure though and I will be online for hours on and off ^^
PNhCr3l.png
@Aggron Sure! Hit me up if you have any luck :)
@Aggron Sure! Hit me up if you have any luck :)
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10