Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Discussion]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
It's reopened and still going! It's been extended an additional 90 minutes, until 13:30 server time to make up for the mistake. >.< @5booklover @WingsofDestiny
It's reopened and still going! It's been extended an additional 90 minutes, until 13:30 server time to make up for the mistake. >.< @5booklover @WingsofDestiny
It’s okay Aequorin, timezones can be confusing XD (Especially as someone in EST and games often running in PST I can relate). Thanks for clearing it up though!
It’s okay Aequorin, timezones can be confusing XD (Especially as someone in EST and games often running in PST I can relate). Thanks for clearing it up though!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
[quote name="Exilra" date="2020-07-17 10:44:10" ] It’s okay Aequorin, timezones can be confusing XD (Especially as someone in EST and games often running in PST I can relate). Thanks for clearing it up though! [/quote] @Exilra, I've been doing this for over six years, keeping track of the difference without issue. Until today, apparently... [emoji=banescale deadpan size=2]
Exilra wrote on 2020-07-17 10:44:10:

@Exilra, I've been doing this for over six years, keeping track of the difference without issue. Until today, apparently...
Ooh, just barely got mine in! Good luck, everyone :D There's been some hilarious entires!
Ooh, just barely got mine in! Good luck, everyone :D There's been some hilarious entires!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
*flops on couch and proceeds to squirm excitedly* Not long now! ...I'm just reading some of the other entries and d y i n g over here [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
*flops on couch and proceeds to squirm excitedly*

Not long now! ...I'm just reading some of the other entries and d y i n g over here
1pLM.gif
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: Have you any wool?
35255.png
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: Have you any wool?
good luck everyone!!
good luck everyone!!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
Nice job, all, and good luck!
Nice job, all, and good luck!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
The captions are so many and they're all so good that my head would spin having to choose a winner! Good luck everyone, however it goes it's been a lot of fun! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
The captions are so many and they're all so good that my head would spin having to choose a winner! Good luck everyone, however it goes it's been a lot of fun!
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
i have had a lot of fun going through many of the submissions! there's some really funny jokes inbetween xD
i have had a lot of fun going through many of the submissions! there's some really funny jokes inbetween xD
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29