Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 216 217
[item=merry melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Description:[/b] Even the presence of this odd fruit makes dragons happy and energetic. Scientists conduct extensive research on why and how; others go on adventures with it.
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Description: Even the presence of this odd fruit makes dragons happy and energetic. Scientists conduct extensive research on why and how; others go on adventures with it.
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
[item=crusty copper pot] Name: Crusty Copper Pot Caption: The food burned on this pot is impossible to remove.
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: The food burned on this pot is impossible to remove.
[item=Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Yep! Just a sheep. A perfectly normal sheep.
Sheep
Name: Sheep
Caption: Yep! Just a sheep. A perfectly normal sheep.

Wu2jTuj.png
Entry: [item=Petite Glasswing Butterfly] Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly Description: This butterfly's wings act as prisms, scattering rainbows around it to confuse and distract predators. Hatchlings are especially vulnerable to this.
Entry:
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Description: This butterfly's wings act as prisms, scattering rainbows around it to confuse and distract predators. Hatchlings are especially vulnerable to this.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
(I have no idea how to post an image, is that okay?)

Item: Not a Sheep, renamed Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
There’s a sociological lesson to be learned from someone who pretends to be something they’re not; a dragon however benefits from a fluffy turducken: cook well!

(I have no idea how to post an image, is that okay?)

Item: Not a Sheep, renamed Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
There’s a sociological lesson to be learned from someone who pretends to be something they’re not; a dragon however benefits from a fluffy turducken: cook well!

[item=not a sheep] Name: Nat a sheep Caption: Certainly not a wolf either
Not a Sheep
Name: Nat a sheep
Caption: Certainly not a wolf either
[item=currents fanfish] Name: Greater Fanfish Caption: Not nearly as great as the Elvis fish
Currents Fanfish
Name: Greater Fanfish
Caption: Not nearly as great as the Elvis fish
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
(3hrs ahead of FRT)
[s]The submission phase of our Item Caption Contest has ended and the thread is locked! [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885077]The discussion thread will remain open[/url][/b] until the winning captions have been announced. As we have 198 pages of submissions to go through, it will take us a little bit of time to finalize and vote (as a team). Thank you for participating and good luck! [emoji=new friend size=1][/s] This is on me, I apologize. I mixed up my times and locked this too soon. Submission thread is reopened and will remain open for an additional 90 minutes (13:30 server time) to make up for this!
The submission phase of our Item Caption Contest has ended and the thread is locked!

The discussion thread will remain open until the winning captions have been announced. As we have 198 pages of submissions to go through, it will take us a little bit of time to finalize and vote (as a team). Thank you for participating and good luck!

This is on me, I apologize. I mixed up my times and locked this too soon. Submission thread is reopened and will remain open for an additional 90 minutes (13:30 server time) to make up for this!
Submission thread is open again!
Submission thread is open again!
[quote][item=shatterwing butterfly] Name: Shatterwing Butterfly Caption: Don't stare too hard, you might break it. [/quote]
Quote:
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: Don't stare too hard, you might break it.
Signature.png
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 216 217