Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TO] DV Stuff
@Alanon do you have a price in mind for your deericorn?
@Alanon do you have a price in mind for your deericorn?
@Scamper Prices have been all over the place, but from what I've seen people have been getting around 6kg for 4 digits so that's around what I'd be looking for ^^
@Scamper Prices have been all over the place, but from what I've seen people have been getting around 6kg for 4 digits so that's around what I'd be looking for ^^
@alanon
for the dark launch bundle, what would you want for that here on FR?
@alanon
for the dark launch bundle, what would you want for that here on FR?
andorrici
eighteen
@Andorrici I don't have a price in mind for the bundles, looking for offers right now!
@Andorrici I don't have a price in mind for the bundles, looking for offers right now!
@Alanon
Any interest in fest sprites from old 2013? c:
@Alanon
Any interest in fest sprites from old 2013? c:
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@alanon
I'm not sure what the bundles are worth, are you looking for treasure, gems, or miscellanous more?
@alanon
I'm not sure what the bundles are worth, are you looking for treasure, gems, or miscellanous more?
andorrici
eighteen
@Andorrici Gems are preferred, I am also not sure about worth right now!
@Andorrici Gems are preferred, I am also not sure about worth right now!
@Kargi Maybe? They have never been a huge priority for me but I am open to looking at offers based on their LAH!
@Kargi Maybe? They have never been a huge priority for me but I am open to looking at offers based on their LAH!
and I am not into Flight Rising! I would happily trade you a bunch of my stuff for DV stuff.

Here's what I have:
150 food items
a ton ton ton of materials. I have no idea what's useful, but I have 4.333 pages worth of of it
21 random clothing items + the 2017 celebration sage clothes
17 familiars
12 battle items
a bunch of random other stuff... there's like hundreds of items I have no idea what any of it is worth
292866 treasure
59 gems
any/all of my dragons

I probably wont be checking in here, but please DM me on DV if any of this is appealing to you. I would happily trade it all away if any of its worth something

my ID on DV is 428 sprout. send me a DM ^^
and I am not into Flight Rising! I would happily trade you a bunch of my stuff for DV stuff.

Here's what I have:
150 food items
a ton ton ton of materials. I have no idea what's useful, but I have 4.333 pages worth of of it
21 random clothing items + the 2017 celebration sage clothes
17 familiars
12 battle items
a bunch of random other stuff... there's like hundreds of items I have no idea what any of it is worth
292866 treasure
59 gems
any/all of my dragons

I probably wont be checking in here, but please DM me on DV if any of this is appealing to you. I would happily trade it all away if any of its worth something

my ID on DV is 428 sprout. send me a DM ^^
@alanon
my gem amount : 677
my treasure amount : 640,000
@alanon
my gem amount : 677
my treasure amount : 640,000
andorrici
eighteen