Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Fox's Den] Gorgeous StarCon/Bee Imps!
1 2
@AdmiralFox
Hi!
I am interested in the starmap male, if I need to wait until the other person responds, I will. No rush but hes a cutie!!
Im recently back from a hiatus and I exalted all my interesting dergs, kept all my flight reps that I had. So Im rebuilding my breeding experiments!
@AdmiralFox
Hi!
I am interested in the starmap male, if I need to wait until the other person responds, I will. No rush but hes a cutie!!
Im recently back from a hiatus and I exalted all my interesting dergs, kept all my flight reps that I had. So Im rebuilding my breeding experiments!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx Okay so I'm going to give the other person until tomorrow night before calling it but would you be okay with the price tag of 100kt?
@slothqueenxx Okay so I'm going to give the other person until tomorrow night before calling it but would you be okay with the price tag of 100kt?
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@AdmiralFox
yes :)
@AdmiralFox
yes :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx fantastic! If they don't respond, I'll send you a crossroads directly, but if they do respond and want to take him, I'll ping you here.
@slothqueenxx fantastic! If they don't respond, I'll send you a crossroads directly, but if they do respond and want to take him, I'll ping you here.
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
1 2