Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 216 217
[item=Not a Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Commonly mistaken by dragons as fluffy pillows.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: Commonly mistaken by dragons as fluffy pillows.

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
[item=killer fanfish] Name: Killer fanfish Caption: The amount of stories there is of anglers getting slapped in the face by these fish is amusing all on its own.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer fanfish
Caption: The amount of stories there is of anglers getting slapped in the face by these fish is amusing all on its own.
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
[item=merry melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Caption:[/b] A common sight during festive gatherings, though their irresistibly sweet flavor guarantees they'll be the first gone from the banquet table.
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: A common sight during festive gatherings, though their irresistibly sweet flavor guarantees they'll be the first gone from the banquet table.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[quote][Item=Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Fluffy Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This small creature's bleats tend to sound less like "baaah..." and more like "woolooloo...".[/i][/quote]
Quote:
Sheep
Name: Fluffy Sheep
Caption: This small creature's bleats tend to sound less like "baaah..." and more like "woolooloo...".
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
[item=petite glasswing butterfly] Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly Caption: Delicate transparent wings that catch the light, almost a pity to eat.
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: Delicate transparent wings that catch the light, almost a pity to eat.
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Think whatever you want but what you’re looking at is definitely not a sheep, it’s … What? You lied to me? And what are you – a sheep? … Wait a minute …
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: Think whatever you want but what you’re looking at is definitely not a sheep, it’s … What? You lied to me? And what are you – a sheep? … Wait a minute …
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
[item=sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Old Ewe [b]Caption:[/b] To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!
Sheep
Name: Old Ewe
Caption: To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[item=Killer Fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] This fish will sure be [i]your[/i] biggest fan.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: This fish will sure be your biggest fan.
BFBBannerLong.png
[item= sapphire] [b]Name:[/b] Sapphire [b]Caption:[/b] A variety of condurum infused with titanium or iron, sapphires are sometimes processed with heat to improve their color. [s]finally my geology major pays off[/s]
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire
Caption: A variety of condurum infused with titanium or iron, sapphires are sometimes processed with heat to improve their color.

finally my geology major pays off
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
[item = Glasswing Rake] [b]Name:[/b] Glasswing Rake [b]Caption:[/b] Tool time for 200!
Glasswing Rake
Name: Glasswing Rake
Caption: Tool time for 200!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 216 217