Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2020
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I might try writing something for one of the new items...
I might try writing something for one of the new items...
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
WNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifGmPXA1.png6j7h51.pngoFDuw1.png31mnF1.pngetok91.pngfHVkW1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
oh my gods........OH MY GODS POTS, FINALLY. I love you, Staff.
oh my gods........OH MY GODS POTS, FINALLY. I love you, Staff.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oops. Switching to the thread now. Thx.
Oops. Switching to the thread now. Thx.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Oh!
Oh!
[item=Selenite] [b]Name[/b]: Selenite [b]Caption[/b]: Found in the depths of the Cairnstone Rest, Earth flight geomancers treasure these as spiritual conduits to the many lost souls at rest in the caverns
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: Found in the depths of the Cairnstone Rest, Earth flight geomancers treasure these as spiritual conduits to the many lost souls at rest in the caverns
i was concerned something spooky had gone on that aequorin pinged All of fr for this update... but was pleasantly surprised to be featured in fanart friday! :D what an honour; thank you so much!! ♥ [center][emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
i was concerned something spooky had gone on that aequorin pinged All of fr for this update... but was pleasantly surprised to be featured in fanart friday! :D what an honour; thank you so much!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Please make sure to submit your entries to the submissions thread, not this post! They won't be counted here! @BreezeBrambles @Kylaila @MediaeLycan https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076
Please make sure to submit your entries to the submissions thread, not this post! They won't be counted here! @BreezeBrambles @Kylaila @MediaeLycan https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2885076#post_2885076
i was so curious as to why i got pinged (figured it was a mass ping for all users) but i actually got credited for art?? bonkers!
i was so curious as to why i got pinged (figured it was a mass ping for all users) but i actually got credited for art?? bonkers!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2020-07-09 12:04:54" ] Is the Killer Fanfish and the Currents Fanfish suppose to look exactly alike? [/quote] @Eurydise, that's been updated! You may need to refresh or clear your cache to see it. [quote name="Louretta" date="2020-07-09 12:02:11" ]Why aren't there any in this community update then. I highly doubt you ran out... [/quote] @Louretta, unfortunately we're not always able to answer every question, nor is every question submitted in good faith. That's why we're calling for more questions. [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-07-09 11:40:29" ][b][size=4]As Always[/size][/b] We do not provide estimated release dates, privileged information, or discuss account actions with third-parties. [/quote]
Eurydise wrote on 2020-07-09 12:04:54:
Is the Killer Fanfish and the Currents Fanfish suppose to look exactly alike?

@Eurydise, that's been updated! You may need to refresh or clear your cache to see it.

Louretta wrote on 2020-07-09 12:02:11:
Why aren't there any in this community update then. I highly doubt you ran out...

@Louretta, unfortunately we're not always able to answer every question, nor is every question submitted in good faith. That's why we're calling for more questions.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-07-09 11:40:29:
As Always

We do not provide estimated release dates, privileged information, or discuss account actions with third-parties.
I'm not crying, you're crying about that gorgeous song.
I'm not crying, you're crying about that gorgeous song.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17