Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Those little weird things that you do?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Daydream universe person here. Though, I'd say it's more like a multiverse as I often explore AUs of that universe, go into the future a lot, and sometimes focus on completely different things separate from the main universe. It's existed since I was a little kid, though what happens in it changes as the years go by. Really, I've had OCs spring from that daydream universe. It's a good way to entertain myself when there's nothing else to do. Usually most active when it's late at night or when I'm listening to music.
Daydream universe person here. Though, I'd say it's more like a multiverse as I often explore AUs of that universe, go into the future a lot, and sometimes focus on completely different things separate from the main universe. It's existed since I was a little kid, though what happens in it changes as the years go by. Really, I've had OCs spring from that daydream universe. It's a good way to entertain myself when there's nothing else to do. Usually most active when it's late at night or when I'm listening to music.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i...have a distinct ratio of cold water to room temperature water......because sometimes if i drink too-cold water after doing exercise my throat swells up for the rest of the day, so my ratios are:

9:1 (cold:room temp) - typical summer day

8:2 (cold:room temp) - typical autumn/winter day

7:3 (cold:room temp) - typical day in general

6:4 (cold:room temp) - post exercise

5:5 (cold:room temp) - never been seen before (seriously, i like never drink 5:5 water)
i...have a distinct ratio of cold water to room temperature water......because sometimes if i drink too-cold water after doing exercise my throat swells up for the rest of the day, so my ratios are:

9:1 (cold:room temp) - typical summer day

8:2 (cold:room temp) - typical autumn/winter day

7:3 (cold:room temp) - typical day in general

6:4 (cold:room temp) - post exercise

5:5 (cold:room temp) - never been seen before (seriously, i like never drink 5:5 water)
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
-i always wrap candy wrappers around themselves in a ball while im eating them
-i eat paper
-ive got synesthesia so i associate specific people with colors, as well as instruments with colors
-i stim by shaking and clicking my tongue and rocking back and forth and curling my toes
-ive always got a song in my head. always
-i hate shoes and will go barefoot whenever possible
-i always wrap candy wrappers around themselves in a ball while im eating them
-i eat paper
-ive got synesthesia so i associate specific people with colors, as well as instruments with colors
-i stim by shaking and clicking my tongue and rocking back and forth and curling my toes
-ive always got a song in my head. always
-i hate shoes and will go barefoot whenever possible
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
i snap or click my tounge when im mad
i snap or click my tounge when im mad
he/they
My default reaction to just about anything is to laugh. Or smile. Which honestly works like 95% of the time. But that 5%? Not a good time.
My default reaction to just about anything is to laugh. Or smile. Which honestly works like 95% of the time. But that 5%? Not a good time.
Please ping or DM me so I see your message! I am subbed to my own threads, but like. Pinging is always welcome. X3
I will occasionally start randomly singing to my cat and dog about how they are a cat and a dog.
I will occasionally start randomly singing to my cat and dog about how they are a cat and a dog.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[quote name="glittercorns" date="2020-07-07 15:06:10" ] [quote name="DepressoDad" date="2020-07-07 08:45:50" ] I have an entire world in my head, and I have to run scenarios in my head over and over again with epic fight scenes and professions of love in order to make myself fall asleep, but I never write any of the story down on paper. [/quote] I cannot relate more. Also anybody else eat tomatoes whole like apples? [/quote] Both of these, actually. I couldn't be more glad to have read through this thread and discover daydream multiverses I use for boredom or to fall asleep aren't just me, although I didn't expect eating tomatoes the way I do was [i]also[/i] going to show up.
glittercorns wrote on 2020-07-07 15:06:10:
DepressoDad wrote on 2020-07-07 08:45:50:
I have an entire world in my head, and I have to run scenarios in my head over and over again with epic fight scenes and professions of love in order to make myself fall asleep, but I never write any of the story down on paper.

I cannot relate more.

Also anybody else eat tomatoes whole like apples?
Both of these, actually.

I couldn't be more glad to have read through this thread and discover daydream multiverses I use for boredom or to fall asleep aren't just me, although I didn't expect eating tomatoes the way I do was also going to show up.
I start squinting and making rather odd faces when I remember something cursed I've done.
I start squinting and making rather odd faces when I remember something cursed I've done.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Sometimes I just meep. Or growl. Or yip.

Maybe I’m a fox in disguise.
Sometimes I just meep. Or growl. Or yip.

Maybe I’m a fox in disguise.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Sometimes I like food combinations most people think are weird, like green beans and ketchup. (I probably shouldn't do that, because.. sodium. But don't worry, I eat it very rarely. I think my mom conspires carefully over which meals she includes green beans in so I don't put ketchup on them. XD Funny thing is, I don't even like ketchup much.)

I also have a ton of weird mannerisms, probably too many to list here. I'm kind of clumsy/imbalanced and sometimes I'll just swerve/almost fall over for no reason, and sometimes I bump into walls or doorframes.

I had a long philosophical question with my sister the other day if having "infinite" stingers like wasps would go to the bees' heads and make them "evil" like wasps. I caught a baby toad hopping around where we were walking and warned it to look both ways, etc. until both me and my sister were laughing ourselves to tears.

If there's mist outside, I'll run around with my arms open. I love the mist, okay?? It's so cool. It's like I'm inside a cloud and it's awesome. I call it "embracing the mist"... literally. Remember to hug your mist today.

And many other things. I'm very random, silly, and clumsy. But at least I seem to entertain my siblings. :p

Sometimes I like food combinations most people think are weird, like green beans and ketchup. (I probably shouldn't do that, because.. sodium. But don't worry, I eat it very rarely. I think my mom conspires carefully over which meals she includes green beans in so I don't put ketchup on them. XD Funny thing is, I don't even like ketchup much.)

I also have a ton of weird mannerisms, probably too many to list here. I'm kind of clumsy/imbalanced and sometimes I'll just swerve/almost fall over for no reason, and sometimes I bump into walls or doorframes.

I had a long philosophical question with my sister the other day if having "infinite" stingers like wasps would go to the bees' heads and make them "evil" like wasps. I caught a baby toad hopping around where we were walking and warned it to look both ways, etc. until both me and my sister were laughing ourselves to tears.

If there's mist outside, I'll run around with my arms open. I love the mist, okay?? It's so cool. It's like I'm inside a cloud and it's awesome. I call it "embracing the mist"... literally. Remember to hug your mist today.

And many other things. I'm very random, silly, and clumsy. But at least I seem to entertain my siblings. :p

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9