Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dappervolk?
I hear a lot of FR players talking about Dappervolk so I got curious and searched it up. The art is really cute in my opinion so I was considering joining.

Can anyone who plays Dappervolk tell me a bit about it?
Also just curious, since I love breeding, does Dappervolk have breeding and how does it work?
I hear a lot of FR players talking about Dappervolk so I got curious and searched it up. The art is really cute in my opinion so I was considering joining.

Can anyone who plays Dappervolk tell me a bit about it?
Also just curious, since I love breeding, does Dappervolk have breeding and how does it work?
@DragonLover999 Dappervolk is addicting, I've only had my account about three days but I can't stop lol. The art is very cute, which you've seen. The concept of pets is a bit different. You hatch specific pets from items. You can't exactly breed them but you can get pet recipes and use alchemy to combine pets to create rarer pets. There is also a good RPG aspect to it, with quests that unlock shops and more towns, and you can raise your affection with the NPCs. When you raise affection with your pets enough they "evolve", taking on a different color. The minigames are also really fun. If you decide to join and wouldn't mind, you can click [b][url=https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=stardust_]this link[/url][/b], which is my referral link. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@DragonLover999 Dappervolk is addicting, I've only had my account about three days but I can't stop lol. The art is very cute, which you've seen. The concept of pets is a bit different. You hatch specific pets from items. You can't exactly breed them but you can get pet recipes and use alchemy to combine pets to create rarer pets. There is also a good RPG aspect to it, with quests that unlock shops and more towns, and you can raise your affection with the NPCs. When you raise affection with your pets enough they "evolve", taking on a different color. The minigames are also really fun. If you decide to join and wouldn't mind, you can click this link, which is my referral link.
@MadTeaParty Yeah, I think I’ll give a go! I’ll be sure to click your link, thanks for telling me!
(Also just curious, what do you get for being referred?)
@MadTeaParty Yeah, I think I’ll give a go! I’ll be sure to click your link, thanks for telling me!
(Also just curious, what do you get for being referred?)
You get referral points which you can use to buy items.
You get referral points which you can use to buy items.
i just joined today! it's cute. i don't like how on your first day you're kinda stuck waiting to finish main quests because you got to hatch a certain pet that takes hours. at least with fr once you joined you can basically do what you want.
i just joined today! it's cute. i don't like how on your first day you're kinda stuck waiting to finish main quests because you got to hatch a certain pet that takes hours. at least with fr once you joined you can basically do what you want.
Yeah, I don't like how long the animals take to hatch. Especially when I have so many pet items to hatch, I have to pick two a day. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Yeah, I don't like how long the animals take to hatch. Especially when I have so many pet items to hatch, I have to pick two a day.