Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 429 430
1. ping @liteweaver

2. post your username
ezlu

3. what item(s) would you like?
maybe a scroll of eternal youth or ripple gene? if those are too much, maybe just some gilded chests or something.

4. tell me a fun fact!!
at one point, the total weight of ants on earth equaled the total weight of people on earth

1. ping @liteweaver

2. post your username
ezlu

3. what item(s) would you like?
maybe a scroll of eternal youth or ripple gene? if those are too much, maybe just some gilded chests or something.

4. tell me a fun fact!!
at one point, the total weight of ants on earth equaled the total weight of people on earth

1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username: SnacMeister
3. what item(s) would you like? So its been a goal of mine to make every familiar in Baldwin's but whoops the skinks are killing me! So i really want 10 of each skink (or however many I can get) but thats super expensive unfortunately but I also would really like a fire and earth rune for my hibden which is still rather expensive but more manageable id like to think! Thank you very much for hosting and doing this!
4. tell me a fun fact!! Alright heres my fun fact, I've posted this before but I always think its important to spread the right information. So your blood inside your body actually isn't purple contrary to popular belief, it's still red. The reason your veins appear purple is because of the light scattering and bouncing off of your skin
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username: SnacMeister
3. what item(s) would you like? So its been a goal of mine to make every familiar in Baldwin's but whoops the skinks are killing me! So i really want 10 of each skink (or however many I can get) but thats super expensive unfortunately but I also would really like a fire and earth rune for my hibden which is still rather expensive but more manageable id like to think! Thank you very much for hosting and doing this!
4. tell me a fun fact!! Alright heres my fun fact, I've posted this before but I always think its important to spread the right information. So your blood inside your body actually isn't purple contrary to popular belief, it's still red. The reason your veins appear purple is because of the light scattering and bouncing off of your skin
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@liteweaver

Golden wing silks, a pristine rose thorn crown, summer swelter, golden leg silks, golden arm silks, a golden silk veil, a golden tail bangle, golden sage lanterns, a pomegranate plumed jabbot, pomegranate plumed tuft, pomegranate plumed cover, and pomegranate plumed anklets. :>

Did you know there's a species of shrimp called the Rainbow Shrimp? It's exactly what you think it is; a rainbow shrimp! They're so cool. :0
@liteweaver

Golden wing silks, a pristine rose thorn crown, summer swelter, golden leg silks, golden arm silks, a golden silk veil, a golden tail bangle, golden sage lanterns, a pomegranate plumed jabbot, pomegranate plumed tuft, pomegranate plumed cover, and pomegranate plumed anklets. :>

Did you know there's a species of shrimp called the Rainbow Shrimp? It's exactly what you think it is; a rainbow shrimp! They're so cool. :0
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
1. ping @liteweaver

2. post your username

MysticBeast

3. what item(s) would you like? hehe

Invisibility cloak (yep thats it)

4. tell me a fun fact!!

It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow. (don't judge the weird fact lol)
1. ping @liteweaver

2. post your username

MysticBeast

3. what item(s) would you like? hehe

Invisibility cloak (yep thats it)

4. tell me a fun fact!!

It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow. (don't judge the weird fact lol)
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
@liteweaver

Starbunnies

I’d love a permabab scroll or the modern pin/trail!

Rabbits sometimes do something called a ‘binky’ where they twist and kick in mid air when they’re happy!
@liteweaver

Starbunnies

I’d love a permabab scroll or the modern pin/trail!

Rabbits sometimes do something called a ‘binky’ where they twist and kick in mid air when they’re happy!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@liteweaver hello! I would like to enter :) My most needed items are ripple,stripes or firefly genes. Needed for G1 project. It all will be used on Shatterwing! Fun fact: Zdrada and Malina (Helltaker characters) are named after cheat and raspberry in polish language. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62375967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623760/62375967_350.png[/img][/url]
@liteweaver hello! I would like to enter :)
My most needed items are ripple,stripes or firefly genes. Needed for G1 project. It all will be used on Shatterwing!
Fun fact: Zdrada and Malina (Helltaker characters) are named after cheat and raspberry in polish language.
62375967_350.png
@liteweaver
Neraida
I'd love the golden seraph wing ornament
Frogs breathe through their skin and need to keep themselves wet or else they can't breathe
@liteweaver
Neraida
I'd love the golden seraph wing ornament
Frogs breathe through their skin and need to keep themselves wet or else they can't breathe
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Liteweaver
COparade
I would love a perma baby scroll
I participated in the WvP push last week
@Liteweaver
COparade
I would love a perma baby scroll
I participated in the WvP push last week
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@liteweaver

VolcanicThunder

A lot of my biggest wishes are very expensive but I would love the shoreline serenity scene, the time-turner's sandglass, or any egg

Fun Fact: MIT has free online courses for a whole bunch of cool subjects, you can work through them at your own pace
@liteweaver

VolcanicThunder

A lot of my biggest wishes are very expensive but I would love the shoreline serenity scene, the time-turner's sandglass, or any egg

Fun Fact: MIT has free online courses for a whole bunch of cool subjects, you can work through them at your own pace
wishlist
@liteweaver

illusioned

i'll just list some items:
spellwrought halo, peacock gene, bee gene, pinstripe gene, iridescent gene, firefly gene, constellation gene, shimmer gene, breed change to skydancer, breed change to pearlcatcher, bramble mantle

magpies have shown (without previous training) that they can recognize themselves in a mirror
@liteweaver

illusioned

i'll just list some items:
spellwrought halo, peacock gene, bee gene, pinstripe gene, iridescent gene, firefly gene, constellation gene, shimmer gene, breed change to skydancer, breed change to pearlcatcher, bramble mantle

magpies have shown (without previous training) that they can recognize themselves in a mirror
QkIxb3z.png
illusioned
she/they
fr +0
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 429 430