Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magister Regalia
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62
I need the Counselor set on my Sable/Blush collection
I need the Counselor set on my Sable/Blush collection
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-07-04 18:45:27" ] Typo should be corrected! Gonna take a quick break. Someone's shooting off fireworks and the puppers is stressing out. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/dogtax.jpg[/img] [/quote] awww poor baby! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] such a pretty doggo, hope they get better and the fireworks stop!
Undel wrote on 2020-07-04 18:45:27:
Typo should be corrected!

Gonna take a quick break. Someone's shooting off fireworks and the puppers is stressing out.

dogtax.jpg
awww poor baby! such a pretty doggo, hope they get better and the fireworks stop!
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
I knew there would be an update today! So excited to see everything new <3
I knew there would be an update today! So excited to see everything new <3
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
WOWWWWW I REALLY NEED IT
IT LOOKS VERY GOOD
WOWWWWW I REALLY NEED IT
IT LOOKS VERY GOOD
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
My dog's stressed about the fireworks too :(
My dog's stressed about the fireworks too :(
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-07-04 18:45:27" ] Typo should be corrected! Gonna take a quick break. Someone's shooting off fireworks and the puppers is stressing out. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/dogtax.jpg[/img] [/quote] this is so adorable its a war crime
Undel wrote on 2020-07-04 18:45:27:
Typo should be corrected!

Gonna take a quick break. Someone's shooting off fireworks and the puppers is stressing out.

dogtax.jpg
this is so adorable its a war crime
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Give the puppers some love and treats to help them through the night! Positive reinforcement to help combat those loud noises
Give the puppers some love and treats to help them through the night! Positive reinforcement to help combat those loud noises
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Oh hey, new updates!
Oh hey, new updates!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@undel will the turkey receive a tooltip update, due to their new availability?

(Personally I feel that cycling them in during autumn and out for the rest would be better- keep the tooltip and still make them more widely available)
@undel will the turkey receive a tooltip update, due to their new availability?

(Personally I feel that cycling them in during autumn and out for the rest would be better- keep the tooltip and still make them more widely available)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Back to updating. THe photo is pre-fireworks. Right now he's barking for all he's worth and panting. He doesn't seem too interested in me trying to sit with him, so I'm back to updating. I think he'll calm once the fireworks settle down. One of my neighbors is firing them off behind the house. There's a lot of unlicensed fireworks going because our city cancelled the official demonstration.
Back to updating. THe photo is pre-fireworks. Right now he's barking for all he's worth and panting. He doesn't seem too interested in me trying to sit with him, so I'm back to updating. I think he'll calm once the fireworks settle down. One of my neighbors is firing them off behind the house. There's a lot of unlicensed fireworks going because our city cancelled the official demonstration.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62