Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dappervolk
1 2 3
I get it, its a new pet site, people are excited. But can something PLEASE be done about the constant dv spam in the items for sale forum? Its to the point where i cant find ANYTHING other than DV stuff even via search.
I get it, its a new pet site, people are excited. But can something PLEASE be done about the constant dv spam in the items for sale forum? Its to the point where i cant find ANYTHING other than DV stuff even via search.
2ZDoHTE.png
@Avariea
Not much can be done unless someone makes a general trading hub. It's a new site, so the hype should die down after a while.
@Avariea
Not much can be done unless someone makes a general trading hub. It's a new site, so the hype should die down after a while.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri

Yeah I get that but this is flightrising, not Dappervolk. Its kinda messed up that I cant find a FlightRising thread regarding FlightRising items on FlightRising because people are all about Dappervolk.

If you wanna trade FR stuff for DV (or vise versa) it should be done on DV's site, and if they are doing it here because DV doesnt allow cross trading then it shouldnt be happening period.
@Naegiri

Yeah I get that but this is flightrising, not Dappervolk. Its kinda messed up that I cant find a FlightRising thread regarding FlightRising items on FlightRising because people are all about Dappervolk.

If you wanna trade FR stuff for DV (or vise versa) it should be done on DV's site, and if they are doing it here because DV doesnt allow cross trading then it shouldnt be happening period.
2ZDoHTE.png
@Avariea
DV does allow trading with FR based on its Terms of Use.

It does suck, but it will pass as time goes on. You could block users who post threads trading DV for FR as a temporary solution.
@Avariea
DV does allow trading with FR based on its Terms of Use.

It does suck, but it will pass as time goes on. You could block users who post threads trading DV for FR as a temporary solution.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri

In order to block enough people to avoid the DV stuff i would probably have to block half the site with is just, unrealistic.

I feel like staff could fix this whole issue by making a new thread area called "Off Site Trading". then they could hammer down the rules as well to what sites they allow trading and ones they dont as well as to make sure people know like "We dont provide support to off site trades that go wrong, trade at your own risk" ect ect
@Naegiri

In order to block enough people to avoid the DV stuff i would probably have to block half the site with is just, unrealistic.

I feel like staff could fix this whole issue by making a new thread area called "Off Site Trading". then they could hammer down the rules as well to what sites they allow trading and ones they dont as well as to make sure people know like "We dont provide support to off site trades that go wrong, trade at your own risk" ect ect
2ZDoHTE.png
@Avariea
Sounds like something to suggest in the Suggestions board, then! Hopefully the hype dies down soon, otherwise.
@Avariea
Sounds like something to suggest in the Suggestions board, then! Hopefully the hype dies down soon, otherwise.
fo11Vhp.png
@Aequorin

I know its not customary but any way I can have this thread moved to suggestions?
@Aequorin

I know its not customary but any way I can have this thread moved to suggestions?
2ZDoHTE.png
I agree because the items for sale forum is covered with stuff about DV, and flight rising discussion also has a few threads about it and I'm not at all interested so I don't wanna hear about it
I agree because the items for sale forum is covered with stuff about DV, and flight rising discussion also has a few threads about it and I'm not at all interested so I don't wanna hear about it
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Hi @Avariea! This sounds more like a policy/rule suggestion and is best sent directly to us through Contact Us. Thank you!
Hi @Avariea! This sounds more like a policy/rule suggestion and is best sent directly to us through Contact Us. Thank you!
It was particularly hard for me during the festival. But it might be a good idea if someone who does like dappervolk could work on getting a kind of hub going. Get a few people involved, etc etc. I don't play so Idk what you all would need to get the ball rolling.
It was particularly hard for me during the festival. But it might be a good idea if someone who does like dappervolk could work on getting a kind of hub going. Get a few people involved, etc etc. I don't play so Idk what you all would need to get the ball rolling.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3