Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@hymns here is Circe for you! I included a version with and without her accent, though if you see anything that's off/needs changing, please be sure to let me know. I can also include a flipped version if you like. thank you again for ordering! [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kzoIxtX.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/YfMHhSG.png[/img][/center]
@hymns here is Circe for you! I included a version with and without her accent, though if you see anything that's off/needs changing, please be sure to let me know. I can also include a flipped version if you like. thank you again for ordering!
kzoIxtX.pngYfMHhSG.png
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule

AAAA she's gorgeous ;o; nothing needs to be changed, it's perfect! thank you so much once again!! o7
@Roule

AAAA she's gorgeous ;o; nothing needs to be changed, it's perfect! thank you so much once again!! o7
@Roule
These are delightful! Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Roule
These are delightful! Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@Attic hello again! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] you are free to place an order now. just a reminder as you're allowed to order two this time if you'd like. be sure to review the ordering procedure & specify which style you'd like them done in as well, thanks!
@Attic hello again! you are free to place an order now.

just a reminder as you're allowed to order two this time if you'd like. be sure to review the ordering procedure & specify which style you'd like them done in as well, thanks!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule

yessss

[order redacted, will be remade later when roule is up for it]

thank you so much! i'm looking forward to them

@Roule

yessss

[order redacted, will be remade later when roule is up for it]

thank you so much! i'm looking forward to them

@Roule

I'd love to claim a spot if there are any left
@Roule

I'd love to claim a spot if there are any left
dX36uXq.png
@Attic splendid! sounds all right to me [emoji=guardian happy size=1] i'll start work on them shortly. please send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready, but there's no rush. i look forward to making these! @cuppa i'm sorry there aren't any slots available at the moment. i can add you to the ping list if you'd like?
@Attic splendid! sounds all right to me i'll start work on them shortly. please send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready, but there's no rush. i look forward to making these!

@cuppa i'm sorry there aren't any slots available at the moment. i can add you to the ping list if you'd like?
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule
Thanks for getting back to me! And no need. I'm already on the ping list :)
@Roule
Thanks for getting back to me! And no need. I'm already on the ping list :)
dX36uXq.png
@roule pinglist please! your pixel style is adorable <3
@roule pinglist please! your pixel style is adorable <3
a8byJKr.gif
aaa, these are so cute and detailed! can i be added to your pinglist please?
aaa, these are so cute and detailed! can i be added to your pinglist please?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38