Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69
I didn't totally hate how it was before, but this is like peak perfection in my opinion.
Everything is so neat and categorized without looking bland, I love the details and additions of the symbols/icons next to everything in the descriptions, it looks wonderful. <3
P.S. Thank you for your hard work and for taking feedback into consideration, it's genuinely nice to know how much you all care about us players and work with us. ^^
I didn't totally hate how it was before, but this is like peak perfection in my opinion.
Everything is so neat and categorized without looking bland, I love the details and additions of the symbols/icons next to everything in the descriptions, it looks wonderful. <3
P.S. Thank you for your hard work and for taking feedback into consideration, it's genuinely nice to know how much you all care about us players and work with us. ^^
I'm just relieved that a big chunk of the lag I was experiencing since the profile release seems to have been crushed with the new changes.

Not to mention the changes are aesthetically pleasing as well, good job ^__^
I'm just relieved that a big chunk of the lag I was experiencing since the profile release seems to have been crushed with the new changes.

Not to mention the changes are aesthetically pleasing as well, good job ^__^
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Absolutely amazing job melding the new look with usability feedback from the playerbase. This is just fantastic. I might have a few personal nitpicks, but they're incredibly minor and just based on preference. Overall this is a a stellar design. Great job staff!
Absolutely amazing job melding the new look with usability feedback from the playerbase. This is just fantastic. I might have a few personal nitpicks, but they're incredibly minor and just based on preference. Overall this is a a stellar design. Great job staff!
Wua5ROf.png
Yes I love the new look! Clean, sleek and easy to read.
Yes I love the new look! Clean, sleek and easy to read.
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
This is so much better! Thank you!
This is so much better! Thank you!
Absolutely positive changes! The layout now looks modern but polished.
Thank you for taking feedback into account and the hard work as always.

Edit: Oh, I love the little blurb below the dragon's name :D
and the global buttons to further customize the profiles.
Absolutely positive changes! The layout now looks modern but polished.
Thank you for taking feedback into account and the hard work as always.

Edit: Oh, I love the little blurb below the dragon's name :D
and the global buttons to further customize the profiles.
WG2K6wH.png
Love the updated arrangement! Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration on this.
Love the updated arrangement! Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration on this.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
Wow, this is fantastic! Thanks so much for listening to the feedback, this is actually spectacular looking!
Wow, this is fantastic! Thanks so much for listening to the feedback, this is actually spectacular looking!
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
I really appreciate that the team is listening to feedback.

I'm not too sure if I like this layout or not. I appreciate a lot of the changes, and love most of them, but I think I would like the physical on the left side where apparel used to be. It feels like it's too much space there now. I didn't like the apparel there, but I would like to see the physical description of the dragon. Other than that, I really do love the changes, and love that you can see the dragon in full scenic mode. Thank you for that!
I really appreciate that the team is listening to feedback.

I'm not too sure if I like this layout or not. I appreciate a lot of the changes, and love most of them, but I think I would like the physical on the left side where apparel used to be. It feels like it's too much space there now. I didn't like the apparel there, but I would like to see the physical description of the dragon. Other than that, I really do love the changes, and love that you can see the dragon in full scenic mode. Thank you for that!
njkZvZC.png
Oh wow, the profiles are so organized and amazing! This is a welcomed change, so thank you!
Oh wow, the profiles are so organized and amazing! This is a welcomed change, so thank you!
LgwNYVn.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69