Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild Game Thread: D1
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
I also don't believe your roleclaim since my current role is one of the two previously unclaimed ones (Thirtyninjas and Pumpkin), and Pumpkin just stated their former role was something else (which I am inclined to believe because having a mayor would track with having a mayor's daughter, and I don't know what motive Pumpkin would have to lie about that).
I also don't believe your roleclaim since my current role is one of the two previously unclaimed ones (Thirtyninjas and Pumpkin), and Pumpkin just stated their former role was something else (which I am inclined to believe because having a mayor would track with having a mayor's daughter, and I don't know what motive Pumpkin would have to lie about that).
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
[quote name="amapup" date="2020-06-24 06:14:27" ] [quote name="amapup" date="2020-06-23 07:51:43" ] Quote: Assassin's Guild N2 Action To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23 Copied from my sent box. [/quote] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-06-23 23:57:13" ] Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23. [/quote] How strange that we submitted at the exact same second... [color=transparent]Great minds think alike?[/color] [/quote] Yeah that's really weird
amapup wrote on 2020-06-24 06:14:27:
amapup wrote on 2020-06-23 07:51:43:
Quote:
Assassin's Guild N2 Action
To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23

Copied from my sent box.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-06-23 23:57:13:
Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23.
How strange that we submitted at the exact same second... Great minds think alike?

Yeah that's really weird
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-06-23 23:57:13" ] @/PumpkinPancakes9 What are your thoughts? Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23. I understand that this may look suss since it hasn't been mentioned, but I am the Coward. I go to people's houses and stay there for the night, preventing me from dying. There is a catch, but I won't say what it is because it can put me in danger. [/quote] Are you town or 3P? This sounds like a survivor role, which it can't be, because there already is one. And there's no way you submitted an action at the exact second Ama did, any explanation for that? @PumpkinPancakes9 Why would you come back to the game just to say nothing? All you've accomplished is preventing someone from subbing in or the mod killing you. If you're not going to play, what's the point? Storm is right about the three shot hide ability, and I never said anything about x-shots. I'm inclined to believe it.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-06-23 23:57:13:
@/PumpkinPancakes9 What are your thoughts?

Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23.

I understand that this may look suss since it hasn't been mentioned, but I am the Coward. I go to people's houses and stay there for the night, preventing me from dying. There is a catch, but I won't say what it is because it can put me in danger.

Are you town or 3P? This sounds like a survivor role, which it can't be, because there already is one. And there's no way you submitted an action at the exact second Ama did, any explanation for that?

@PumpkinPancakes9 Why would you come back to the game just to say nothing? All you've accomplished is preventing someone from subbing in or the mod killing you. If you're not going to play, what's the point?

Storm is right about the three shot hide ability, and I never said anything about x-shots. I'm inclined to believe it.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Lockdown
Lockdown
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I know there is no point and I am sorry. I was asked to come back, but I won’t play. I just don’t understand the rules well enough, and will not put in the time and effort necessary to do this game justice. I am sorry.
I know there is no point and I am sorry. I was asked to come back, but I won’t play. I just don’t understand the rules well enough, and will not put in the time and effort necessary to do this game justice. I am sorry.
49030779638_bf20b5d0e0_k.jpg
[quote name="@PumpkinPancakes9" date="2020-06-24 09:12:30" ] I know there is no point and I am sorry. I was asked to come back, but I won’t play. I just don’t understand the rules well enough, and will not put in the time and effort necessary to do this game justice. I am sorry. [/quote] Well if you don't care can you at least tell us what your role is and what it does
@PumpkinPancakes9 wrote on 2020-06-24 09:12:30:

Well if you don't care can you at least tell us what your role is and what it does
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
Night 3

The town decided on a victim. They grabbed them from their home - They were still sleeping when the verdict was passed. The town was screaming, jeering at them as they were dragged up to the gallows. The hangman looked weary, a blank-slate look on his face.

The victim let out a small whimper. They trembled as the hangman recited his lines. A formality. The noose was slipped over their neck and they let out a scream as reality set in.

"I'm innocent, I swear! I don't wanna die, please! Let me live, I never did anything to hurt you!"

Their cries fell on deaf ears. The noose was drawn taught and their eyes bugged out. They let out a short gasp before they were silent, staring into the crowd. They swung on their rope, and their forearm remained blank.

The town went quiet suddenly. They stared at their victim, unable to process what had happened. They had been so sure they were guilty. Somewhere in the crowd, two people let out cries of pain. They fell backward, clutching their chests. They were dead before they hit the ground.
EmbertheSkywing has died!
QiEclipse has died!
amapup has died!

EmbertheSkywing has left a will:

"Well, I WAS lovers with MediaeLyncan

I used my item: No one visited me on N1. Whoever claims that is lying.

I am the Coward. I visited Artemtis n1 and Pumpkin n2. If my target dies, I die.

I should flip light blue (3p). So if I flip as mafia, I was either framed or roleswaped

This is the song of my people.

Also, there's something I want to address:

That wasn't the actual time I submitted my action I wrote ama's time from my notes by mistake. It was also really late. I actually did on Jun 19, 2020, 20:55:47. Regardless if you still think I'm lying about my role, I'm not lying about this and I am very upset about it.

Also, Hider (which is the role I am), although similar, is not a survivor role and actually exists."
Day three has ended and night three has begun. Please get all actions in to me by 7:30 on the 25th
@amapup @Mochabean @RadioReprise @QiEclipse @Requacy @MediaeLycan @PumpkinPancakes9 @TastyPastry @Comba @ArtemisAgrotera @EmbertheSkywing @Thirtyninjas @Whesh
@StormDreamer @quinnelope @StarCookies
Night 3

The town decided on a victim. They grabbed them from their home - They were still sleeping when the verdict was passed. The town was screaming, jeering at them as they were dragged up to the gallows. The hangman looked weary, a blank-slate look on his face.

The victim let out a small whimper. They trembled as the hangman recited his lines. A formality. The noose was slipped over their neck and they let out a scream as reality set in.

"I'm innocent, I swear! I don't wanna die, please! Let me live, I never did anything to hurt you!"

Their cries fell on deaf ears. The noose was drawn taught and their eyes bugged out. They let out a short gasp before they were silent, staring into the crowd. They swung on their rope, and their forearm remained blank.

The town went quiet suddenly. They stared at their victim, unable to process what had happened. They had been so sure they were guilty. Somewhere in the crowd, two people let out cries of pain. They fell backward, clutching their chests. They were dead before they hit the ground.
EmbertheSkywing has died!
QiEclipse has died!
amapup has died!

EmbertheSkywing has left a will:

"Well, I WAS lovers with MediaeLyncan

I used my item: No one visited me on N1. Whoever claims that is lying.

I am the Coward. I visited Artemtis n1 and Pumpkin n2. If my target dies, I die.

I should flip light blue (3p). So if I flip as mafia, I was either framed or roleswaped

This is the song of my people.

Also, there's something I want to address:

That wasn't the actual time I submitted my action I wrote ama's time from my notes by mistake. It was also really late. I actually did on Jun 19, 2020, 20:55:47. Regardless if you still think I'm lying about my role, I'm not lying about this and I am very upset about it.

Also, Hider (which is the role I am), although similar, is not a survivor role and actually exists."
Day three has ended and night three has begun. Please get all actions in to me by 7:30 on the 25th
@amapup @Mochabean @RadioReprise @QiEclipse @Requacy @MediaeLycan @PumpkinPancakes9 @TastyPastry @Comba @ArtemisAgrotera @EmbertheSkywing @Thirtyninjas @Whesh
@StormDreamer @quinnelope @StarCookies
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
drat. i. am SO BAD at staying active i’m so sorry aaaaaAAAAA life is weird everything is weird skdhjdgdnskdg.

was ember the one voted out??? how the hell did pumpkin and qi die then??? i’m so lost i’m so sorry i haven’t played mafia in way too long ohmygod i’m such a mess it’s 3am in the morning n i just remembered this and now i’m (????)?????
drat. i. am SO BAD at staying active i’m so sorry aaaaaAAAAA life is weird everything is weird skdhjdgdnskdg.

was ember the one voted out??? how the hell did pumpkin and qi die then??? i’m so lost i’m so sorry i haven’t played mafia in way too long ohmygod i’m such a mess it’s 3am in the morning n i just remembered this and now i’m (????)?????
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
THEY DONT LET ME TYPE THE TABLE FLIP KAOMOJI NOOOO ;-;
THEY DONT LET ME TYPE THE TABLE FLIP KAOMOJI NOOOO ;-;
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
... I have no idea what just happened. And I'm sorry about forgetting to vote twice now, I was planning on picking Ember anyway but still.

Did Qi say that their flip would be off? And now there are four 3Ps? My brain hurts.
... I have no idea what just happened. And I'm sorry about forgetting to vote twice now, I was planning on picking Ember anyway but still.

Did Qi say that their flip would be off? And now there are four 3Ps? My brain hurts.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51