Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reason you chose your flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I had an account before this that was actually Arcane (My brother introduced me to this and was Arcane so I just went with it). But after a quit for a couple months I came back fresh and went Plague. I really love Plague and death & the afterlife is a big interest of mine. It's strange but I'm training for a veterinarian but also want to be a taxidermist, especially since I already actively take part in Vulture Culture.

Though I feel that there's a problem in FR especially now that Plague doesn't really seem like a flight, or at least isn't being treated as one as much as the others.

If I was to choose a different Flight, I'd definitely go Nature. It's the complete opposite, but I think it's the most interesting apart from Plague.

(Edit: I also love the edgy aesthetic-As a goth fool here.)
I had an account before this that was actually Arcane (My brother introduced me to this and was Arcane so I just went with it). But after a quit for a couple months I came back fresh and went Plague. I really love Plague and death & the afterlife is a big interest of mine. It's strange but I'm training for a veterinarian but also want to be a taxidermist, especially since I already actively take part in Vulture Culture.

Though I feel that there's a problem in FR especially now that Plague doesn't really seem like a flight, or at least isn't being treated as one as much as the others.

If I was to choose a different Flight, I'd definitely go Nature. It's the complete opposite, but I think it's the most interesting apart from Plague.

(Edit: I also love the edgy aesthetic-As a goth fool here.)
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I though that yellow was a neutral colour that went with alot of things + it's one of my favorite colours so I chose light, my second choice would have been ice because it's a very neutral colour as well :D
I though that yellow was a neutral colour that went with alot of things + it's one of my favorite colours so I chose light, my second choice would have been ice because it's a very neutral colour as well :D
seGmw74.jpg
Ooga booga fire hot
Ooga booga fire hot
Honestly? The trickster aspect, the games and illusions aesthetic. Wish that got focused on more than the glowy shrooms and goop. Oh well.
Honestly? The trickster aspect, the games and illusions aesthetic. Wish that got focused on more than the glowy shrooms and goop. Oh well.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I thought plague and shadow were “evil” flights so I chose light cause I thought it was “the most good”??? Now that I actually play the game I know there’s no such thing as an “evil” flight (besides beastclans, maybe) and stay for the aesthetics+dom.
I thought plague and shadow were “evil” flights so I chose light cause I thought it was “the most good”??? Now that I actually play the game I know there’s no such thing as an “evil” flight (besides beastclans, maybe) and stay for the aesthetics+dom.
haha lightning go CRACK CRACK
haha lightning go CRACK CRACK
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
At the time I choose Shadow cause I was still edgy, but I'm still in Shadow today because I like dark forest aesthetics, love the glowy bioluminescent mushrooms, seems magical..
Dark, magical forests, that's where it's at for me.
At the time I choose Shadow cause I was still edgy, but I'm still in Shadow today because I like dark forest aesthetics, love the glowy bioluminescent mushrooms, seems magical..
Dark, magical forests, that's where it's at for me.
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
I am a big star nerd and will forever be one. I like pastel pinks and space is so amazing~

I love my space dad
I am a big star nerd and will forever be one. I like pastel pinks and space is so amazing~

I love my space dad
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Purple and Pink are top tier colors. Plus space and magic is pretty dope. It was still a tough choice between the Tidelord and the Arcanist though, I've loved the ocean since I was little.
Purple and Pink are top tier colors. Plus space and magic is pretty dope. It was still a tough choice between the Tidelord and the Arcanist though, I've loved the ocean since I was little.
"Do you think god stays in heaven out of fear of what he's created?"- Steve Buscemi Spy Kids 2.
I live for the desert aesthetic. Dragonhome isn't the perfect comparison to the deserts I like, such as the Arizona desert, however it is the closest. I love the idea of desolation, and flat, dry lands that go on for miles upon miles.
I live for the desert aesthetic. Dragonhome isn't the perfect comparison to the deserts I like, such as the Arizona desert, however it is the closest. I love the idea of desolation, and flat, dry lands that go on for miles upon miles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8